PDA

View Full Version : Pro Wax products

Pages : [1] 2

mongo
08-12-2003, 06:18 PM
I was interested to here what was thought Pro product. more specific there polymer 2 paint sealant. Thanx for the wealth of knowledge on this board.

Bill D
08-12-2003, 06:23 PM
I`m interested too. Waiting for my catalog in the mail.

coolie1
08-12-2003, 07:13 PM
.hey mongo i sell pro products here in jacksonville fla if u need 2 know anything just drop me a line

coolie1
08-12-2003, 07:18 PM
done with pro cherry creame wax

airjames
08-12-2003, 07:52 PM
I use several of there products and there top notch stuff. Pro also BAF Industries has a hugely extensive line of products and about everything you need to make the job quicker and easier. They have various car washes, clay bars, compounds and waxes and so forth. They also have paint products and carpet dyes as well. I have nothing bad to say about them, very good line and I can`t see why you wouldn`t be happy with them, IMHO. Give them a try and if you do, keep us posted of how it`s going and the results,,,,,,,91

jmsc
08-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Speaking of PRO products but has anyone here ever used their Yellow Paste Wax (carnauba based)?

How does it compare in price, ease of use, durability, shine to P21S, Blitz, Souveran and others? PRO Yellow wax was not listed in the Guru Report.

airjames
08-12-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by coolie1

done with pro cherry creame wax

First off coolie, that Stang looks awesome, nice deep liquid like shine!! Does Pro make a wax called Pro Cherry Creame Wax??????? I went to there site and didn`t see it, unless there site is somewhat outdated????

coolie1
08-13-2003, 06:53 AM
thanks alot of had work. the yellow paste wax is very ez to use nice shine and here in fla it will last about 3-4 mths. yes pros web page seems very out dated lots of new products not on there. never used any of those waxes but i will get some to compare.but its had to pay 4 something i get 4 free .u guys r doing a great job i luv the site keep up the good work.

JasonC8301
08-13-2003, 07:35 AM
The W-41 yellow paste wax made by Pro is comparable to Meguiar`s #26 and One Grand Blitz. Not as durable as Blitz bu provide the carnauba fix.

A run of the mill carnaubas wax, if you have Blitz, P21S, and souveran, stay with it. Don`t need the W-41. I was about to get some but from posts, I am fine with what I got.

wash_me
08-13-2003, 08:38 AM
I think prowax best wax is the P-35-H Satin Creme, its a polymer and carnauba blend.

coolie1
08-13-2003, 02:07 PM
hey jason i was born siny whent 2 wagner high

mongo
08-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the input on the Pro Products I mentioned. I am going to get a new car soon and wanted to get nailed down on what was going to be used on it before time. I would be experimenting on my car now and perhaps a few others. I have used zaino the

Klasse twins and a sample of the UPP. All pretty good products zaino though seems to hide swirls better. Again thanx for your ideas mongo

coolie1
08-14-2003, 07:54 PM
u don`t just want 2 hide swrils u want 2 remove them if u can try and get some vanish pro makes it best i ever used

BumpersPlus2
08-14-2003, 08:40 PM
I use alot of stuff from Pro, recently (Tues) got a new glaze called Vanish. It is a swirl remover that is body shop safe. I think it was 28.00 for a gallon, Had to aggresively buff with my rotary, a 2000 F150 4x4 , that had been 4 wheelin, (offroading to you non southern people), I used Pro`s P-11 compound with a poly wool pad, then used 3m polishing pad with the vanish glaze with the rotary, took all the compound haze away, and you could pick your teeth in the shine. I topped it with Blitz. Anyways, Pro`s yellow paste wax is pretty durable and easy to use, Pro gold is a decent one step, doesnt last long, their dye is great, its a coating/paint, not a true dye, clear cut compound is pretty good when mixed about 30% with Trouble Shooter, the leather scent is good, C-49 is good, Proshine is ok for vents, a little too shiny on some vehicles, my female clients, seem to like the summer breeze air freshener ALOT, Oh yeah, the Miracle Wax is EXTREMELY good on white! I havnt used Pro`s sealant, because I like the carnuba look better, I have used Satin Creme, Glosso dressing is pretty good cut with water on engines and fender wells, Premo is a nice interior dressing with a crisp clean scent, a little too shiney for some, wipe back over it with a dry towel to tone it down some. Pm me , and I will be happy to help. Jason

Bill D
08-14-2003, 09:40 PM
Would the Vanish remove minor scratches with only using a pc, maybe with a wool pad if necessary?