PDA

View Full Version : Love that Zaino !

928Rob
08-11-2003, 05:26 PM
Greetings,

Over the weekend, I attended a breakfast for the regional Porsche Club. Afterwards, in the parking lot at the restaurant we had our own impromptu little car show.

Now, the only thing I had done the previous night was to give the car a quick shot of the Zaino Gloss Enhancer (Z-6) and then Z-12 the glass and used Z-16 on the tires. In the few months that I have been using the Zaino products, I have noticed the reflectivity really improving greatly and I received quite a few compliments on my 1989 Silver Metallic paint.

It`s really cool to have other car people notice these things.

Rob :xyxthumbs

HybridKOOP
08-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Who would`ve known auto detailing supplies could be so much fun :D

My first ever Zaino shipment (show car kit) just arrived today for my 2003 Lexus IS300... and I must say something that I really haven`t seen said on this board yet that is VERY important to me...

ZAINO PRODUCTS SMELL GREAT!

I don`t know if it`s just me... but a cleaning product with a sweet, nice smell to it... enhances the entire experience. Can`t wait to start my process this weekend!

- Louis

Deanski
08-11-2003, 06:47 PM
The NEW Zaino is so much better in application and apperance!

This is one of the best sealants out there and can produce such a high gloss.

Look at my SC430 below that has Zaino on it.

Protects well, and the more you coat, the better it gets!

Z6 B4 and after each coat to really enhance the level of gloss and I maintain it with Z6 and Z7 washes, nothing can be easier!

Enjoy the new Zaino! Show car finish in a bottle!

Regards,

Deanski