PDA

View Full Version : yes, more questions about klasse duo

jchetty
08-08-2003, 10:20 PM
questions about klasse? is it safe for for to use on exterior rubber trim( hard and soft trim). i mean does aio clean it? and would sg protect it? what do u guys think, anybody try this

JasonC8301
08-08-2003, 10:34 PM
Klasse AIO will work well on hard smooth trim pieces. I use it on them all the time, lceans them and leaves a nice shine on them (like a sheen almost.)

I don`t apply SG to them though. I find AIO enough.

For textured trim I don`t recommend it, a trim product will wuit it much better (Meguiar`s #38 comes to mind, along with their consumer Trim Detailer, 303, etc. etc.)

Accumulator
08-09-2003, 12:02 PM
I use AIO and SG on the black plastic trim (textured and smooth) on my Japanese vehicles. I also use it on other flat/satin black surfaces. Works fine. YoSteve does it to, on his VW. It DID NOT work well on the black wipers of my MPV. On those I use AIO/BFII (which I use on the black plastic and metal trim of my Audis and Jag).

Steve and I put the SG on sorta thick, let it cure, and use Final Inspection as needed to help in removal (with a good MF).

imported_CBX Carl
08-09-2003, 12:28 PM
I do have quite a bit of external plastic around the windows on my Ford Supercrew and I have been using the K Duo with no ill effects so far.