PDA

View Full Version : Detail Prep Work(product removal)

Dinzdale40
08-03-2003, 02:00 PM
A couple weeks ago I tried some of the Liquid Glass Polish and it was alright but nothing special. Since then I`ve bought the Klasse Twins and S100. That is the finish I want. I have water spots too. The car has been clayed within a month and I don`t think it really needs it, but I might end up doing it. I`m gonna Dawn wash it and do a vinegar wash for the water spots, but I`m not sure if that will remove the Liquid Glass. I was thinking of trying a strong alcohol mix with distilled water. Thanks in advance...

hondaguy2582
08-03-2003, 02:04 PM
if your doing all that, youll remove the liquid glass, heck, aio will remove liquid glass, and a dawn wash will remove liquid glass also. claying does minimal, but it does remove a portion of the wax. Hope this helps.

Dinzdale40
08-03-2003, 02:08 PM
hmmm...the way the company made it sound on the back of the container I thought it would be trouble to get off. I might just do the dawn and vinegar wash then start with the klasse AIO. I have some swirls that need to come out too. So if the AIO doesn`t take them out i`m going to use 1z ultra car polish. then go back with AIO, the 3 coats of SG, then top with S100...I can`t wait.

hondaguy2582
08-03-2003, 02:11 PM
aio won`t remove swirls, it won`t even touch them. just do the dawn wash and use the distilled vinegar where you have waterspots.