PDA

View Full Version : Wipe `N Shine vs. Z6 (surprized!)

imported_Luster
08-01-2003, 11:26 PM
I`ve been a LOYAL / DIE-HARD Zaino user for over a year now.

I`ve actually been quoted as saying..."Nothing but Zaino will ever touch my car".

I`ve read nothing but good reviews about EO Wet Wipe `N Shine.

I picked up a bottle at my local auto parts store just on a brain-cramp.

I DON`T BELIEVE IT.

I used EOW and Z6 side by side.....

EOW is slicker, smoother, streakless and cheaper. The only advantage of Z6 is the smell.

The EO stuff is great. I`ll continue use to both products, but I`ll be using EO more & more I`m sure.

Very impressive product.

Scottwax
08-01-2003, 11:34 PM
Interesting.... :D

I may have to pick some up also.

JamesLF
08-01-2003, 11:44 PM
I`ve used the EO Wipe N` Shine before too, and had great results from it. Nice product.:up

iceman
08-01-2003, 11:50 PM
I believe you ranked Z6 ahead of Showtime and EO in another recent post but was probably used at separate times and not side by side. Maybe include the Showtime in a three-way side by side comparison and report back?

hondaguy2582
08-02-2003, 12:38 AM
eo is good stuff, id rank it my first qd as to date. mothers would be my 2nd choice. I still have yet to try out my gallon of final detail.

rstype
08-02-2003, 01:03 AM
As far as OTC QDs go, EO WnS is up there with the best. My only complaint is that it smears more than other less oily products. Also, it contains petroleum distillates, so check if it affected your Zaino.

iceman
08-02-2003, 01:40 AM
If you DO do the three-way side by side comparison (hopefully 4-way if you can get your hands on some Meg FI), can you comment on any difference in dust attraction after a day of driving also?

imported_memnuts
08-02-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by BW

Also, it contains petroleum distillates, so check if it affected your Zaino.

DITTO!!! :wavey

ntoddalbert
08-02-2003, 07:18 AM
I started using Eagle wipe and shine about a month ago, prior to this I have been using Meguairs 34 FI and Quickshine. For me E1 gives much more pop and slickness, quickshine is now for windows only, FI is still a great product. Dust attraction is on par with the others, very low. My only complaint is overspray on windows is a pain for me, with quickshine it was never a problem. After 2 days of rain my car is clean, P21S and PPG Paste Glaze, amazing how the car is clean after rain with those products

For 1/3 the cost of my prior qd this one was a find, thanks for passing it along.

imported_Larry A
08-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Ive said it before I.m.o. E. O. is the best.