PDA

View Full Version : Klasse/PPCL/PS questions.....

CuriousJa
07-28-2003, 01:19 AM
i did my car with AIO and topped it with PS which turned out great. i just ordered some PPCL to try that out.... do you think the PPCL will give me more "pop" when its topped with PS as opposed to AIO topped with PS? or should i use all 3 products in conjunction? if your opinion is to use all 3 products in conjunction together which order should i use them? Thanks- Ja

CuriousJa
07-30-2003, 02:14 PM
anybody out there.........

imported_Intermezzo
07-30-2003, 02:23 PM
On a red car, it may very well be worthwhile trying PPCL instead of AIO prior to applying Souveran. AIO is an excellent product but it doesn`t shine as well as PPCL. It has other attributes that are superior to PPCL, but shine isn`t one of them.

Another idea might be to try a glaze like #7 or Mothers S/G (my personal favorite) topped with Souveran.

CuriousJa
07-31-2003, 12:58 PM
Thanks Intermezzo for your reply. cmon people lol, isnt there anyone else that can offer me some suggestions/advice or opinions on my question please. Thanks everyone, -Ja

T. Perinne
08-23-2004, 02:14 PM
I`m bringing this back to the top since its the exact question I was searching for an answer to.

On a new black paint job getting ready for Souveran, I`d like to hear opinions on using AIO or PPCL... is AIO better for my application or stick to the same manufacturer and go with PPCL?

BillNorth
08-23-2004, 07:14 PM
If your looking for `POP!", then I would venture that PPCL would be the better way to go. I`m sure PPCL has some oils, etc to enhance the finish like most of the pre wax cleaners on the market. AIO is an exception to this.

Bill.