PDA

View Full Version : need quick responses please before i place my pakshak order....

CuriousJa
07-26-2003, 03:16 PM
thanks in advance for replying quickly...

im about to place my first order for some pakshak towels, i see they offer 3 different colors, so my question is....is there any difference in the towels according to color or are they all the same, which color would you recommend? i was thinking light blue because it would be easier to see any dirt on them? Thanks- Ja

imported_CBX Carl
07-26-2003, 03:28 PM
I use different colors for different tasks.

Blue - Wheel + rims + lower panels

Green - All body above the mid line + roof + hood

CuriousJa
07-26-2003, 03:31 PM
so is there any difference in the towels or are they the same just different colors?

CuriousJa
07-26-2003, 03:37 PM
by the way Lost Pup, what part of Pa are you in, im in the allentown area. nice bike, i plan to have one one day too, but im 25 and the `01 vette is all i can swing right now on my budget. take it easy. -Ja

JasonC8301
07-26-2003, 03:41 PM
I have all three of the 16X16 towels from Pak Shak.

All three felt similar to me. Just different colors.

Here are my PakShaks, and some other towels too (Jt International, tinner than my PakShaks but good for glass and odds and ends, I use Pak Shaks on paint.)

imported_CBX Carl
07-26-2003, 03:41 PM
I purchased them from different vendors.

The green ones are Pakshak and very plush.

Phila.

rleven
07-27-2003, 04:35 AM
Jason,

You are out of control man. I thought that I had a lot of MF towels. hehehehe

Lost pup. I am in West Chester.....

Deanski
07-27-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by CuriousJa

thanks in advance for replying quickly...

im about to place my first order for some pakshak towels, i see they offer 3 different colors, so my question is....is there any difference in the towels according to color or are they all the same, which color would you recommend? i was thinking light blue because it would be easier to see any dirt on them? Thanks- Ja

They are all the same, just color difference that`s all. As the others do, I seperate color for type of work.

I`d also recommend you get one Autopia "CBT" towel. CBT (http://www.autopia-carcare.com/aucobuto.html)

Another highly recommended towel that I use is from DFTowel.

DFTowel (http://www.dftowel.com)

These two are used for final wipe and QD work. Use the Pakshak for removing products, then when done, follow with a CBT or DFT.

See my pic of my SC430 below.

Ranney of Pakshak has a very quick in turnaround of shipments and customer service. Now, go order them!

Regards,

Deanski

JasonC8301
07-27-2003, 09:22 AM
rleven, those were just my new shipment of towels, I still have some neatitems MF`s in my room (8 or so, 5 other ones from various sources (Miracle Towel similar, around that time frame, dated in 2000, and a BBT from CMA.)

I`m with dean, I have been itching to try some of those CBT and DFtowels. I want to feel them!