PDA

View Full Version : Stoner`s car care kit; products worth it?

JustinR32
07-23-2003, 01:59 PM
http://www.moreshine.com/M002kit.htm

I was going to post in "Good Deals", but I`m unfamiliar with anything other than IG.

The kit is 12 cans: IG, "Speed Bead", "Xenit", "Carpet Cleaner", "Trim Cleaner", "Fabprotex", "More Shine Less Time", "Bead Max", "Tarminex", "Gust", "Trim Shine", and "More Shine Less Time For Vinyl, Plastic, and Rubber", 2 cleaning cloths and a glass cleaning cloth, for $50.

So, aside from the "bargain" aspect, are the products worth using? should I post it in "Good Deals"?

Tom

Jngrbrdman
07-23-2003, 02:06 PM
They are all worth using. Nothing Stoner`s makes is second rate crap. Its all worth using. It will definitely have you set for products for awhile. I would absolutely suggest getting it if you like anything stoner`s makes.

Thomasfl
07-23-2003, 02:16 PM
I don`t think you could go wrong with that package. The Xenit is a must have for many situations. I like the trim shine and invisible glass alot.

captkirk2
07-24-2003, 02:07 PM
The wax, Bead Max is a sleeper. Super easy to use, great shine. Beads like crazy. Just spray some on a damp cloth, wipe on and let dry. Very easy to wipe off.

ntwrkguy1
07-24-2003, 04:51 PM
I`d agree that Stoner`s products are all top-notch. Xenit is great, as are Trim Detailer and More Shine Less Time. I`ve even had success using Speed Bead with my PC (low setting.....like 2).

-DavidM

JustinR32
07-24-2003, 05:11 PM
Check "good deals" for the link. $50, 12 cans, 3 towels, free shipping.

Tom

Detailing NY
07-24-2003, 05:35 PM
I have been using stoners products for some time now. THey make great stuff. I buy most of the stuff in 5 gallon pails.

The tarminator is AWESOME!

trim shine is AWESOME!!

Xenit is UNREAL, but you must be careful with this as it does remove paint and is not clear coat safe.

Wheel cleaner is Great!