PDA

View Full Version : Malco Professional Products

SVR
07-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Just stumbled onto this brand at care distributors in south australia. Checked the website which is malcopro.com and they make heaps of very interesting products. I bought the FLASH liquid wax which contains Du Pont XONYL .

Has anyone used this and or any other of their products.

I never stick to one brand. I use over a dozen at the moment and am always on the lookout for new pro products and accessories

Thanks

SVR
07-24-2003, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info. Tryed the flash on my mother`s Ford Explorer the other day. Process was Fare`cla G3,3m Pro Swirl Remover and then the flash wax. Didn`t have any polish at the time, only the Omikron bodyguard which is a protection product and not a polish.

Will be getting some PPG professional polish next week and also gonna try autoglym and 3M machine polish.

It`s good fun experimenting with new brands on someone elses vehicle.

SVR
07-26-2003, 04:12 AM
The G3 Fare`cla does a masterful job. Very good for new hi tech paints. Don`t know who CMA is. There are alot of pro products in australia but still a fair few from overseas are not available.

Most of the general public don`t even know Fare`cla exists because it`s not available in retail stores.

airjames
07-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by SVR

Don`t know who CMA is. .

CMA - Classic Motoring Accesories. Stock a full line of concours detailing stuff and Terry the owner is a really nice guy. Check them out

www.properautocare.com