PDA

View Full Version : DuraGloss Nu-Glass Water Spot Remover

imported_phareous
07-21-2003, 09:36 PM
I tried this today on all of my windows (which have had water spots for like 5 years because I didn`t know any better). Anyway you wipe it on and let it dry to a haze, then wipe it off. Going on is a bit hard since it has the consistency of toothpaste but coming off was really easy. It took off all the water spots and other gunk off my glass leaving them nice and smooth.

I got it from toyotaparts4u.com for $7 but it may be at other places too

Mmmph
07-21-2003, 10:54 PM
phareous, Duragloss products are available at NAPA stores in NC. You`ll save money on shipping, but spend it on sales tax.

Duragloss, an NC company, makes some fine products.

Scottwax
07-21-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Mmmph

Duragloss makes some fine products.

Agreed.

Thanks for the heads up on the water spot remover.

imported_BretFraz
07-22-2003, 12:58 AM
I have it too. Please be careful with it. It`s really abrasive and may damage soft glass.

Of the 5 glass polishes I have, the Duragloss polish is the most aggressive.

imported_Dave Holmes
07-27-2003, 12:29 AM
Have used it for years. Only one store in my area (NW Louisiana) carried it, but they don`t anymore. No other local glass or plastic companies in my area have ever heard of it. Brother in law found some on the internet and got us some more.

Excellent product. The only product that was able to remove the water spots off my `97 Maxima when I first bought it. And I had tried everything shy of 0000 steel wool. As bretfraz said, it is aggressive, but was completely safe on all of my glass, including exterior mirrors. Duragloss is the only glass polish I have anymore, as the rest were given away after they failed in my circumstance.

Dave