PDA

View Full Version : Supplys

BlackTahoeon35s
08-24-2004, 08:22 PM
Hey guys.. I love detailing my truck and my friends and family cars. I am wanting to go and buy some good nice sutff... I am just wondering what ya`ll uses.. I know alot of ya`ll use poorboys. If you can will you list and tell me what that products you uses and what they are used for, i would appericate it... and where i can find them... also I want to learn how to buff.. i am sick of applying polish and wax by hand.. what is a good but cheaper buffer.. were can i find it.. thanks ya`ll.. Blake

Woob
08-24-2004, 08:25 PM
PC7336sp-Lowes
Poorboy`s SSR1 SSR2 / HiTemp Medium Leveler / Klasse AIO/Propolish for Chemical Cleaning
EX / EX-P / UPP - Sealants
S100/Natty`s/Pizazz
Brilliance Glaze by Adam`s

Some mothers sitting around.

I think thats it :D Got alot from PAC, Poorboy`s World, Adam`s, Top Of the Line

BlackTahoeon35s
08-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the relpy... I am goin to post this in the product review... thanks

JohnC
08-24-2004, 11:08 PM
I`m not even going to start listing what I have... all I know is that I`ve got way too much. :-p

For something to start off with, I`d say...
S&W
Natural Look / BnB
SSR1 / SSR2.5
PwC
EX-P
Natty`s

Of course there are many other products you could use, but Poorboys stuff is pretty good and quite cheap.

www.premiumautocare.com has everything you`ll need, and their prices are good too, because they have the free shipping over $125.
:)

Hawaiianelement
08-25-2004, 04:55 AM
I use alot of the Poorboys line and only have good things to say about them ..

JimS
08-25-2004, 08:00 AM
If you just click on the View New Posts every day you don`t have to check all the forums! Great time saver and you don`t miss anything. Just a heads up for ya.