PDA

View Full Version : ValuGard Trim & Molding Renewer?

imported_rachelanne16
07-16-2003, 11:30 PM
Where can I get ValuGard Trim and Molding Renewer? I was reading a thread here where several people recommended it. I checked their site and all I could see was a product data sheet. Thanks much!

JasonC8301
07-16-2003, 11:35 PM
You can call them, or locate a distributer in your area.

ROSE`S DISTRIBUTION CO., INC.

Raleigh, NC

Phone: (919) 812-4759

e-mail: rosesdistcoinc@yahoo.com

BumpersPlus2
07-17-2003, 09:00 PM
I deal with Paul exclusively for all of my Valugard purchases. He is a mobile detailer, as well as a distributor of these products. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE!!!!! Only 2 hours from my house, the shipping is always reasonable.

imported_rachelanne16
07-18-2003, 12:35 PM
Thanks much for such specific research! Very helpful. I have e-mailed Paul A.

imported_rachelanne16
07-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Just want to say I got up with Paul Apollonia. Very friendly, helpful guy! Went out of his way to meet me even though I was purchasing a single bottle of Trim N` Molding Renewer. Can`t wait to try it, but surprisingly, the 303-over-B2B is holding up pretty well.

He also gave me a sample of "Wonderwash." It is a milky white liquid with kind of a chemical smell. I just SW`d yesterday, so may try this later in the week. Also got product literature on the whole Valugard line. I`m guessing this stuff is geared for larger-scale pro operations, as you can get most of these products in 55 gallon drums.

Thanks again for the contact info!

NattyBumppo
07-29-2003, 07:17 AM
I`ve tried quite a few Valugard products and almost without exception i`d say they are all a very good value. I espcially like their Clear Coat Polish (same thing as their Machine Polish), Omni APC, OEM One-Step (very similar to AIO) and their Finishing Wax.

The Valugard foam pads are extremely well made. I especially like their Euro Style foam pads. Very thick, well made, excellent velcro backing.

Natty

BumpersPlus2
07-29-2003, 09:07 PM
I like the clear coat polish, omni, new car prep, bug sponges, I could go on and on, wash mitt, etc.