PDA

View Full Version : newbie take it easy on me.......

cooolmeko
07-14-2003, 09:42 PM
hi all

my car about 8 month old and i never Waxe it or anything else just washing every week thats all

after reading about 4 hours in this forum and the pics i have been seeing i want to try ...mmm try what i have noo idea so guys

whats the first thing should i do

Jngrbrdman
07-14-2003, 09:47 PM
The first thing you should do is click the "learn" button on the top of the page and start reading. ;) Also, if you need help then its best that you figure out what you need help doing and then search for the specific answer. What you just did is like flopping into the emergency room with no visible damage and saying "...help?" and then not giving any other information. :lol Its hard to know what to tell you till you give us something to go off of.

Blue-Sun
07-14-2003, 10:38 PM
Tell us what color/kind of car.

The condition of the paint.

And let me be the first to tell you

ZAINO!!!!!!!!

switerajaya
07-14-2003, 11:20 PM
Welcome cooolmeko :wavey

First thing like Jngrbrdman said read the material that is available for free. You can`t go wrong. You have said you`ve washed it weekly. I`ll say, try claying the car. You will probably have some contaminates embedded into your paint. Claying will remove the contaminates. Then feel your paint. It will surely make you smile. Then check out these reviews (http://www.autopia.org/review/censura.php?cmd=browse&category_id=1) on waxes. Pick one that you can buy locally. Buy some good quality 100% cotton towels or better yet some microfiber towels, to remove wax and dry your car after washings. HTH

cooolmeko
07-14-2003, 11:27 PM
((what about waxing what product do i use and what tools do i need ..???

and after the waxing what do i do .....

((Jngrbrdman)) thanx for trying to help me about searching i search a lot and most of what i read is half story

am new here i did wax my old car but it`s like the funny stores goes in this forum about people who wax there car with bad towel or who use the worst wax ....ect that kind of guy i`m

my friend did wax his car detail shop but from the pics i see here

the cars far clear than his car how come....))

this is what i wrote but after seeing what ((Pecs_McCoy)) wrote i get it of sorry

coz he answerd what i wrote

Jngrbrdman
07-14-2003, 11:32 PM
Bumping a thread will get ya killed around here. Especially if you bump it with a . and that`s it.