PDA

View Full Version : What Products should I order?

brickyardz
08-23-2004, 12:56 PM
When washing my Nissan 350Z I noticed that I have a few swirl marks. I need to order some new products to try out.I do have a PC 7424. The color is Brickyard. I am looking for the deep,wet look.What would you recommend? Thanks for the info.John

JaredPointer
08-23-2004, 01:26 PM
Depending on how the swirls are, you could get you a good swirl remover like Poorboy`s SSR line. Also, you may want to get a good paint cleaning polish. Get you a glaze, something like Vanilla Moose. I recently pulled The Wax Shop`s Super Speed Glaze out of my `retirement` bin at home and have been using it as a glaze. you can pick it up at Autozone, et al. Also, you will need a good sealant. Optionally, you can top the sealant with a wax if you want. This should give you the look you are looking for. Just try out different brands of products and see what you like best. And remember to support our sponsors :)

Jngrbrdman
08-23-2004, 01:56 PM
I`ve used Wolfgang on that color. It looks amazing. Choose a polish that is not too abrasive and not too weak based on the type of swirl marks you have. Usually I have found that DACP is just about right on nearly all swirls that I have worked on with a PC. Another good product would be Liquid Souveran. I`ve used that on brickyard too and it is really nice. I don`t think you can go wrong with whatever you use. Its all in the eye of the beholder. You wouldn`t be disappointed with the Wolfgang products.