PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys S&W Cleans Wheels Too!

gnev8
08-23-2004, 09:27 AM
It was raining here in Seattle yesterday. :(
I was in the garage Spray and wipe washing my car. I got to the wheels and grabbed a terry towel and used the S&W.
They came clean very easy. They weren`t super dirty, but there was some grime in the crevices and S&W was all I needed to shine em right back up.
I cleaned the tires with it also, then dressed with Bold and Bright.

Great stuff Steve! :bow
If I could only have one company`s stuff it would be yours. :D

Beemerboy
08-23-2004, 09:39 AM
I use it all the time on mine its about the best car care product that I have ever used.

kimwallace
08-23-2004, 09:55 AM
I love it on wheels too ... It keeps the UPP I put on them feeling really slick.

Deanski
08-23-2004, 10:14 AM
Me too:)

I use S&W on my EX-P coated wheels and with just a quick wipe from those blue disposable towels you can get at Wal-Mart/Target in the Auto section, it cleans very quickly.

Why drag out the hose just to clean wheels? S&W to the rescue!

Regards,
Deanski

Mr. Clean
08-23-2004, 10:36 AM
You think you like it on your wheels?...Try it on your exterior glass! Who needs Rain-X when you have Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe! Don`t be without a bottle in your kit. AND it comes in gallon and even 5 gallon containers. WOW!

gnev8
08-23-2004, 10:54 AM
I do use it on glass when washing the car with it.

I have a gallon (it`s 3/4 full), I was looking at it yesterday thinking `I wonder if there`s a bigger size` :D

Poorboy
08-23-2004, 11:08 AM
lol ...thanks everyone...I know I love the stuff and so do many of the car show people I deal with.
It`s great to see it`s found a place in the enthusiasts collection, and some day more Professionals will also find out what a time and money saver it can be. :)

MattZ28
08-23-2004, 01:27 PM
ALL BOW DOWN TO S&W!!!! :bow :bow