PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Tiefenpfleger vs 303 Aerospace? One recommended, one in David`s kit.

imported_zenhog
07-07-2003, 09:47 PM
In David`s Interior Kit the Tiefenpfleger is shipped as the protectant. Yet I can find no higher recommendations than those for the 303 Aerospace protectant. I`m wondering why that (the 303) isn`t included in the kit?

Any thoughts on comparisons between the two? I will be using mine in a convertible which has the top down and sun exposure 90% of the time.

Thanks,

Craig

2500Hemi
07-07-2003, 10:10 PM
I have both and like both. They are very similar in finish and David says that the einszett has uv protection. I used the einszett last and was impressed with it. I think you will be happy with both. 303 definately smells worse but the smell doesn`t stay. Have you checked the reviews? There is some good info there as well.

Note: This is just my humble opinion take it for what it is worth.

Thanks Bryan

Mmmph
07-07-2003, 10:29 PM
I just used up the last of my 303 and ordered Tiefenpfleger. I`m looking forward to it, as I am truly digging every Einszett product I`ve purchased so far.

Their quality is impressive.

2500Hemi
07-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Mmmph

I just used up the last of my 303 and ordered Tiefenpfleger. I`m looking forward to it, as I am truly digging every Einszett product I`ve purchased so far.

Their quality is impressive.

I am sure you will be happy with it. I know I was. I agree with you about the impressive quality. I have been happy with all the products I have purchased from Autopia.

Nikon
07-07-2003, 10:44 PM
I also recently purchased the Autopia Matt Effect kit with the Tiefenpfleger.

I have mostly used #40 in the past and was fairly pleased with it. I find that the finish #40 leaves feels a bit funny though. It dries well enough it just feels sort of . . . well . . . rough (if you know what I mean.)

That was the first thing I noticed about the Tiefenpfleger, it dried to a nice and natural looking and feeling finish.

I haven`t used 303 so I can`t compare with that.

MBZ 500E
07-08-2003, 12:08 AM
Maybe I`m mistaken but I thought DavidB`s goal was to bring great products from the European market which are not easily found in the US.

Not only is it smart marketing but also a great benefit to the Autopian community to have the Euro products at our fingertips.

imported_zenhog
07-08-2003, 06:24 AM
Thanks guys, that puts my mind at ease. Maybe the reviews of 303 outweigh those of the Einszett product just because the second product is so new to the market. I look forward to getting that kit.

imported_jgv
07-08-2003, 07:27 AM
One thing`s for sure, it LASTS! I use it on exterior trim also, it brings back the natural color of it and lasts at least 3-4 weeks with regular washes and/or rain. My 303 is stored somewhere in a shelf.