PDA

View Full Version : newb with a Mustang V6

flipper
07-07-2003, 09:12 PM
hey everyone, im new to this site...that guy Steeda#30 showed me it. GREAT site! I love the tutorials and tips. I found out how i can get rid of those few chips on my hood from little rocks, so I`ve been practicing filling in scratches with the factory touchup paint, sanding, then polishing on my old V6 bumper (I replaced it with a GT bumper...dont worry, it doesnt say GT on it..its generally the same as a V6 bumper but it has cutouts for my dual exhaust). I`ve been getting the hang of it so my dad wants me to fix this scratch on the back of his F250..he said if i can do it pretty well, then I can do my car.

Anyways, great site...heres my car...note: no, I`m not trying to be a Mach1. In fact I`ve had this whole thing before the Mach1 was announced a year or so ago...then ford announced it and everyone started saying I`m trying to make mine look like a mach1 :( ...I plan on getting black bullit rims for it later on.

let me know what you guys think about the side scoops- leave them black or paint them red...I`ve more or less found the opinions on that are split down the center, sometimes more leaning to leaving them black.

Magellan498
07-08-2003, 10:13 PM
:welcome to Autopia flipper!

Great ride and, yea, I`d have to say leave them black. The accent looks nice.