PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire polish with s100 topper

fmitchell10
07-07-2003, 08:31 PM
I have all week to detail the car, its a 03 VW GLI, platinum gray. So far I have PPCLed it and then I used the little Blackfire polish I had. I dont think I have enough Blackfire protectant to complete the car. I live about 1/2 hour from CMA so getting more isn`t a problem but should I or should I just use the s100 I have plenty of and just layyer that. Its a dark very metallic gray similar to the gray on newer Passats. I`m looking for a depth.

thanks

RYan

Patrick
07-07-2003, 09:55 PM
I`m looking for a depth.

I`d say, take the drive...That would be a no brainer in my book !! Then top with S100 to assist in eliminating dust attraction........

fmitchell10
07-08-2003, 08:30 AM
I managed to squeeze the Blackfire on to the complete car a thin coat but hopfully an easier to buff off coating. SInce I have all week should I use Meg#7 over the blackfire to posilh it a bit more then top with a couple of coats of S100 to seal everything.

I know it seems like overkill but if it makes it finish nicer whyt not. Seeing as how were here evjoying our 1 week old baby boy and I have the time when hes sleeping to waste.

Ryan

Patrick
07-08-2003, 09:59 AM
nah, skip the Megs..............

F150BOB
07-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Ryan6367

I managed to squeeze the Blackfire on to the complete car a thin coat but hopfully an easier to buff off coating. SInce I have all week should I use Meg#7 over the blackfire to posilh it a bit more then top with a couple of coats of S100 to seal everything.

I know it seems like overkill but if it makes it finish nicer whyt not. Seeing as how were here evjoying our 1 week old baby boy and I have the time when hes sleeping to waste.

Ryan

Congratulations and enjoy the baby boy:bounce

BOB

andriver
07-08-2003, 12:13 PM
Congratulations Ryan! Good fortune and health to your baby and family....Andrew