PDA

View Full Version : have a look at the automobile photography section for the post i made...

chip douglas
07-07-2003, 12:09 AM
I`ve just posted couple pics that were mostly fun to tweak, using -*acdsee* software, those might help some, to actually visualize what some have taught here...........anyway i`m not sure those will be that helpful, but decided to post them jsut the same, so any comments, upgrading etc.. will sure be welcome.........i really didnt do these to to look any smarter than others here, but wnated to educate myself to acdsee mostly, and i thought i could do something car related while doing so.

As i said the car on those pics isn`t mine, yet i *really* love that car a lot, especially the paint job and the detailing job as well..........to whoever belongs that car, you got a real nice ride buddy ;) .........btw i picked that car in the members section, so the owner, if hanging on this forum regularly should recognize his ride :xyxthumbs

i`ll hit the hay now, so later all

P.S. please point out to me *ANY* part that i may have forgotten that need tape off, id really appreciate it.