PDA

View Full Version : So last night under big halogen lights at the gas station I noticed water spots

imported_BluHeaven
07-06-2003, 11:11 PM
that did not come out with the clay/menz IP/blackfire treatment with the PC.....

This is the only time I`ve been able to see them (they don`t show up under harsh sun) and theres quite a few!

How do I tell if these are permanently etched in? Can they be removed with vineger? what type of vineger do you use?? do you dilute it or wipe it on full strength??? would I have to rewax after that???

thanks!

edit: I wanted to add that when I was detailing the car I could kinda see one or two of the spots with the light I had so I did polish over those spots 2 or 3 times.... it seems it didnt help much though.

Fr0zen
07-06-2003, 11:35 PM
Dude dont worry your car is so new it couldent have gone through the clear try some AIO and it usally comes out I got Waterspots all over my blackcar but you cant see them under light or anything the onyl way to see them is if you whipe with a damp cloth after washing.But AIO took them away.

DeanT
07-07-2003, 02:03 AM
BluHeaven is a dudett :)

2wheelsx2
07-07-2003, 02:06 AM
White vinegar, full strength. Make sure you rinse well, and wash with a strong soap solution to neutralize the acid afterwards. Might have to touch up that panel with BF.