PDA

View Full Version : Which MF Towel is thicker and denser?

Pages : [1] 2

jaim
07-06-2003, 10:17 PM
QUESTION:

Which MF Towel is more THICK and DENSE?

MF from www.PakShak.com or Miracle Towel from www.properautocare.com

If you have seen different thickness and dense of MF Towels which brand of towel is thickess and denser of the following.

Pakshak

Miracle Towel of www.properautocare.com

Cobra Towel of www.****************

others if you have any other brand

JasonC8301
07-06-2003, 10:36 PM
I would go with PakShak. Best bang for the buck.

I have some Miracle towels from 2000 and they just are much thicker than the new ones I got for some reason.

But for now PakShak ownz!

Deanski
07-06-2003, 10:45 PM
PAKSHAK by far is the best MF towels out there! All edges are finished, and very soft. Best deals and the quickest shipping!! Gotta have a waffel for drying too you know!

If you are looking for a final wipe/QD towel, go with Autopia`s "CBT" towel!! This is a cotton terry from Italy that is sooo soft, it`s sinful!! It will glide along the finish and out of your hand if your not careful it`s that soft!

I use both on my Lexus SC430, and use nothing else!

Make sure when you get them, wash them first BY THEMSELVES, NEVER WITH ANY OTHER FABRIC! Also, DO NOT use a dryer sheet!! Ranney from PAKSHAK encloses a care information sheet with all his products.

Enjoy your MF towels, but get a couple of Autopia CBT`s too!

Regards,

Deanski

jaim
07-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Deanski,

I visited www.pakshak.com and the MF towels picture does not show the thick side of the MF Towels. What is being shown are just the thin side of the towels... I was jsut wondering if they are hiding it?

Currently I am using Viper MF Towels form properautocare.com got it at $4.98 a pc without shipping cost. I am considering of buying the Miracle Towel at $11.95 per pc assuming that the thickness is twice as much as the Viper Detailing Towels.

My end goal is to have the THICKESS and DENSE MF Towel in the World. I really find thickeness and dense important to lessen micro-scratches and micro-swirls.

I live in Manila, Philippines and it is really very expensive to ship products to the Philippines thus, I take caution in ordering products that will truly satify me.

Believe it or I have already spent about $100.00 or more for international shipping alone, and that amout is already equivalent to 1 month salary of some of our rank and file employees here in my country. Good thing I have my own business, coz if I am just an ordinary employee it will really be difficult to buy products over the internet and have them shipped here in the Philippines.

shaf
07-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Hmm, I don`t know how popular they are now, but the towels that YoSteve sells www.yosteve.com used to be hailed as the last word in plushness.

DF Towels (Dominique France) are supposed to be very good as well, and have you looked into the Mayor`s own Autopia Concours Buffing Towels (not sure how "plush" they are though)?

More stuff to look into for you! :)

alsey
07-07-2003, 03:54 AM
I have both the Miracle towel from CMA and the Elite microfiber from microfibertech.com and basically they appear identical in shape, color, and plushness. I don`t think you can tell them apart. CMA says it is a 70/30 mix but microfibertech says their towel is a 20/80 mix.

Pats300zx
07-07-2003, 06:27 AM
[QUOTE]I was jsut wondering if they are hiding it?[QUOTE]

I really don`t think that Ranney is the type of person to hide anything. His towels and his customer service are unmatched.

I find that his MF towels are some of the best that I have used. I use them exclusively now for QD`ing, wax removal, etc. I am sure if you decided to purchase from him you wouldn`t be disappointed.

I recently got some of his new Waffle Weave towels and they are fantastic as well.

JimS
07-07-2003, 07:29 AM
pakshak towels are as good or better than any I`ve tried, Ranney is a good guy that treats people well, he lives in Hawaii so that shipping should be reasonalble or even cheap. What`s to lose by trying his?

jaim
07-07-2003, 08:54 AM
OK Guys,

Seems pakshak mf towels are :up . I already inquired via email on how to get hold of pakshak towels to be shipped here in the Philippines.

Hope I get a response within the day.

BTW, How many MF towel do you own for a complete detailing job from washing to QD. Just curious... I now have 6 Viper MF detailing cloth.

jaim
07-07-2003, 09:29 AM
Just got an email response from Ranny of pakshak. I like the guy!!! Very Very Very honest to deal with!!! I am very much encouraged to deal with him with the very honest reply I got from him on certain question that I had about his MF Towels!!!

No wonder Autopian`s highly recommned pakshak mf towels.

:up

imported_vindaloo
07-07-2003, 04:58 PM
You must buy of Ramney, he`s a great bloke. Just waiting for my second shipment to the UK. He is an extremely genuine guy & his postal rates beat anyone in the US I have dealt with & oh yeh nearly forget his MF`s are superb

kirbdog
07-07-2003, 05:02 PM
I have tried several MF`s and Pakshak`s towels are my favorite. It is such a pleasure buying a product from someone who genuinely appreciates your business like Ranney does, and the quality of his towels is hard to beat!

AndreaBees
07-07-2003, 05:33 PM
Jaim,

I`m here right now in the States for training. Just placed my order wht Ranney and have nothing but great things to say about dealing with him.

Great prices and, from what I`ve read, great quality towels! Can`t wait to get home in a couple of weeks and try it out on my ride.

Cheers!

jaim
07-07-2003, 08:27 PM
Green,

Kababayan!!!:wavey

What state are you in right now and have you visited any detailing shops in the neighborhood?

Want to share your shopping list?

AndreaBees
07-08-2003, 01:29 AM
Jaim, :wavey

I`ve been doing my shopping mostly on line. I got the last four clay magic kits though in the local Walmart. I was able to get most of my packages already and I`m just waiting for the rest of them before taking a picture to show them off. :p

Being here is like being a kid in a candy store! :xyxthumbs I really wish we could get this stuff in the Philippines and not pay the prohitive shipping costs. :shocked

BTW, where have you ordered online already? Any feedback on the vendors you`ve ordered from??

Cheers!:D

EDIT: BTW, I`m staying here in the heart of Silicon Valley in California.:cool: