PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Use "Cherry Suds" car wash?

imported_Luster
07-02-2003, 02:26 PM
I`m just about out of Zaino Show Car Wash. I like it but it`s expensive and could be "sudsier". (Although I love the aroma!) It does an excellent cleaning job.

I`ve heard that Cherry Suds is economical, smells great and is super-slick, in addition to its great cleaning power.

Anyone use it? Comments?

Spilchy
07-02-2003, 02:36 PM
Linky for Cherry AND Suds (http://www.autopia.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=85350&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

:D

Scott P
07-02-2003, 03:48 PM
She`s my Cherry Suds

A cool bucket of suds, what a sweet surprise

Wash so good, brings a tear to your eye

Sweet Chery Suds...

sorry about that, just had a Warrant flashback...:p

Tim Lingor
07-02-2003, 05:31 PM
You could always PM: Intel486 as I know that he uses it and other Pro Wax products!

Spilchy
07-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Scott P

She`s my Cherry Suds

A cool bucket of suds, what a sweet surprise

Wash so good, brings a tear to your eye

Sweet Chery Suds...

sorry about that, just had a Warrant flashback...:p

Ahh, back in the day! I was a sophmore in high school I think. My friends and I used to debate who was better looking - her, or the girl from Chris Isaac`s video Wicked Games (my choice).

:lol :lol :lol

How funny. Ok, back to detailing....

coolie1
07-02-2003, 06:03 PM
i sell pro down here in florida cherry suds is a big seller works great what i like about it u can leave it in the bucket overnite and it will not go bad

imported_Smoker
07-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

Ahh, back in the day! I was a sophmore in high school I think. My friends and I used to debate who was better looking - her, or the girl from Chris Isaac`s video Wicked Games (my choice).

:lol :lol :lol

How funny. Ok, back to detailing....

ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

:angry :angry

Decisions, decisions!!!!!!

I already have the Cherry Pie vid ... now I gotta fire up Kazaa for the other `reference material`.