PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Tire Shine on Wheel Wells

Gadfly
07-01-2003, 05:37 PM
I just squirted som EO Tire stuff on my wheel wells. I mean I JUST squirted the stuff. Has anyone else tried this?

At least when it`s wet, it looks nice and black. What do I have to look forward to?

switerajaya
07-01-2003, 06:22 PM
Hopefully, when you squirted it up there, none got on your tires. You don`t want to go slip sliding through your first turn. :(

Gadfly
07-01-2003, 07:04 PM
I was careful about that.;)

Pats300zx
07-01-2003, 07:10 PM
I would use something cheap if you want to detail your wheel wells. I would use Armour All or Tire Foam etc. Save the EO for your tires.

Bill D
07-01-2003, 07:20 PM
My only concern with products like these on wheel wheels, especially thicker silicone-type ones, is that they may attract a fair amount of dust after driving for a while. It happened to me with tire foam so I wound up wiping down the wheel wells often. One trick I tried is using Blind Brite from Bed Bath and Beyond a little while after spraying down the wheel wells with dressing to try to reduce the dust build up. It worked fairly but not significantly.

Maybe Armor All would be better since its more liquid based. If you can get in there, also try buffing the wheel wells to get rid of the excess dressing once it sits for a few minutes.

JasonC8301
07-01-2003, 07:55 PM
I prefer Trim Shine for wheelwells.