PDA

View Full Version : What else?

///S320
07-01-2003, 08:49 AM
Hi guys,

What other products do you guys use with Zaino to enhance paint shine? I currently use Z5 with gloss enhancer ..

Thanks

Lemonxxs
07-01-2003, 09:10 AM
Some top it with carnuaba...but other than that not much too do with the zaino system of products...........

Deanski
07-01-2003, 09:18 AM
Follow Z5 with Z6 then Z2 if clearcoat finish. If using ZFX, add two coats of Z2 in between, hit it with the Z6. Stand back look at the results. Some of us top with S100 or Souveran wax, but you`d have to strip the wax later if you wanted to keep adding to the Zaino, which seems to work very well by the way! I have 3 coats so far on my SC430 and it looks very sharp! Get a lot of comments as to what I use. The Souveran adds a bit more "depth" to Zaino, so it`s your call.

I hope you got the newer version of Zaino, here`s Sal`s reply:

"All the Z-2 that ships from my website as of June 9 is the new higher gloss,

slicker, more durable version.... Killer product.... I`m always improving on my

stuff... Z-5 will also have

the same improvements as Z-2 plus it will hide swirls better.. Z-5 will begin

shipping as of June27.... "

Regards,

Deanski

///S320
07-02-2003, 09:02 AM
Thanks Guys,

Quick question: how do you strip wax after you apply it once? whats the process?

Deanski
07-02-2003, 09:11 AM
Strip wax: Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. That`s all you need, but ONLY do it for stripping wax as it will leave a film on the finish if used often. Just go back to using your normal wash product, If Zaino, then Z7 car wash product.

In between coats of Zaino Z5 or Z2, mist and wipe Z6 this will improve the gloss of your Zaino as you continue to layer it.

I use the Z6 often to QD the car and to keep particles off the paint. Otherwise I`d have to clay the darn thing.

Regards,

Deanski