PDA

View Full Version : Folex where?

imported_edschwab1
06-30-2003, 06:37 PM
I am looking to buy folex. I checked the sears and home depot which close to where I live, but did not find it? Which department at these stores sell folex? What other other major retailers sell folex? True Value, Ace, lowes?

I have called Folex, but only get there answering machine and no call back.

Eric

Auto Care USA
06-30-2003, 06:56 PM
Go to folex.com. I have folex, but I prefer Spot shot, which is available at Home Depot

thom
06-30-2003, 09:32 PM
i get mine at safeway.

vmunoz
07-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Got mine at Walmart. Good stuff. :up

imported_chewy
07-01-2003, 05:59 PM
Below is the email reply I got from Folex. I have been meaning to buy some from them, but just have not gotten around to it. Hope this helps.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us!

We do not currently supply FOLEX INSTANT CARPET SPOT REMOVER to any retailers that would be convenient to you. This situation should change in the future, and we are working on it.

If you would like us to send you some FOLEX direct, we can do that. The cost, including freight, would be:

$18.00 for two quarts

$25.00 for one gallon

$76.00 for 1 case of quarts (12)

$70.00 for 1 case of gallons (4)

Please send a check to:

FOLEX NORTHWEST

12753 N.E. Whitaker Way

Portland, OR 97230

Be sure to include a good street address, not a P.O. Box.

Thank you again for your interest in the FOLEX product.

Steve @ Guru
07-01-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Auto Care USA

Go to folex.com. I have folex, but I prefer Spot shot, which is available at Home Depot

Correct me if I`m wrong, but Folex.com is a computer printer/film supplier....

2wheelsx2
07-01-2003, 06:09 PM
It`s actually Folex (http://www.folexcompany.com/ ) .

imported_edschwab1
07-01-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by chewy

Below is the email reply I got from Folex. I have been meaning to buy some from them, but just have not gotten around to it. Hope this helps.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us!

We do not currently supply FOLEX INSTANT CARPET SPOT REMOVER to any retailers that would be convenient to you. This situation should change in the future, and we are working on it.

If you would like us to send you some FOLEX direct, we can do that. The cost, including freight, would be:

$18.00 for two quarts

$25.00 for one gallon

$76.00 for 1 case of quarts (12)

$70.00 for 1 case of gallons (4)

Please send a check to:

FOLEX NORTHWEST

12753 N.E. Whitaker Way

Portland, OR 97230

Be sure to include a good street address, not a P.O. Box.

Thank you again for your interest in the FOLEX product.

When I called today I was given the same info. Also, Target and Home Depot are going nationwide soon with folex cleaner.

Eric

Tim Lingor
07-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Hey!

Sorry, I can not help you find stores that carry Folex. We have stores up here that you do not and vice versa. I just bought 6 bottles of Folex from a store here called London Drugs at a good price. So do a little price shopping!

Tim

shaf
07-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Hey!

Sorry, I can not help you find stores that carry Folex. We have stores up here that you do not and vice versa. I just bought 6 bottles of Folex from a store here called London Drugs at a good price. So do a little price shopping!

Tim Heheh, I couldn`t resist and bought one during that same sale - haven`t tried it yet though. Gary went nuts and got "several" too I understand! :lol Folex is amazingly easy to find up here now. Canadian Tire, London Drugs, IGA, Home Hardware, and a few others I think all sell it. Oh yeah, I just remembered that Home Depot sells it too, but it`s in the carpet department and not with the other cleaning supplies for some reason.

That price above from the company seems kind of expensive, but I suppose shipping costs a lot for liquids like that? :nixweiss

Scottwax
07-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Alberstons carries Folex in the DFW area.

Tim Lingor
07-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by 4DSC

Heheh, I couldn`t resist and bought one during that same sale - haven`t tried it yet though. Gary went nuts and got "several" too I understand! :lol Folex is amazingly easy to find up here now. Canadian Tire, London Drugs, IGA, Home Hardware, and a few others I think all sell it. Oh yeah, I just remembered that Home Depot sells it too, but it`s in the carpet department and not with the other cleaning supplies for some reason.

That price above from the company seems kind of expensive, but I suppose shipping costs a lot for liquids like that? :nixweiss

:D What can I say!!! It is great stuff! I have used it for a few years already and can not find a better product!!! Yea, that price seems high that is listed above. Hence my shop around for pricing comment.

Are you ready for the Van. Olympic announcement this morning?

Tim

2wheelsx2
07-02-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 4DSC

Gary went nuts and got "several" too I understand! :lol Folex is amazingly easy to find up here now.

What?!!! :D

C`mon Brian, I am only nuts in my own mind!

Yep, I love this stuff. I was just showing someone last night how easy it is to remove any kind of organic stain from carpets. Folex rocks!

shaf
07-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Are you ready for the Van. Olympic announcement this morning? :hm I knew I was forgetting something!

<---- runs off to find news source...

EDIT: WOOHOO!!:bounce :spot

Bill D
08-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Due to the absence of Folex around here, what carpet cleaner would be a good substitute/alternative?