PDA

View Full Version : Pics from a Local Subaru Show

Blue-Sun
06-29-2003, 11:10 PM
The local dealer here had a BBQ and show for Subaru owners today.

Here are pics. I entered in the light/mediumm modded category. It wasn`t a real show, as the winners only got a trophy, but all that entered got a free oil change from the dealer!

There`s a nice hood shot of my car here. I used Z6 this morning to get the dust off, followed by a coat of S100. I don`t have any good pics of my car, but I will take some tomorrow. When I came home tonight after driving around in the GF`s car after the show, the shine with the S100 is a little bit deeper and wetter looking than earlier.

It was the first time ever competing my car. I didn`t get in the top 2, probably cus I don`t have a body panel that hasn`t been marked my a shopping cart of a-hole swing their door freely!

http://www.freebmw.net/WRXemALL/cars/SOS%20BBQ/SOS%20BBQ.html

I`m the blue one next to a old dirty white wagon with polished 5 star wheels.

There`s a pic of my GF infront of my car on Page 2.

Enjoy!

Bwana
06-29-2003, 11:18 PM
GRRR, i was just there a week ago, and they didnt even tell me about the show!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Were there any SVX`s there?

Boy, im gonna yell at them when i go there this week! :nono :argue :angry

Blue-Sun
06-29-2003, 11:24 PM
Naw,

It was all WRX`s except for a few old school RS`s and those 2 white ones in the pics, a 98 Wagon and and old school GL-10 I think. . .

It was posted in the WMIC forum of www.nasioc.com

I`m under the same name there. We usually have a meet every thurs night by Woodfield. . .come on out sometime. . .