PDA

View Full Version : Interior detail `01 Bonneville

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:41 PM
`01 bonneville that was quite a mess just used spot shot and resolve(all i had at the house) on the carpet and simple green on the plastic. then finished off with Meg`s Gold Class protectant(SORRY THE AFTER IS AT THE BOTTOM)

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:42 PM
after

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:43 PM
before

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:49 PM
don`t have any before pics but the leather was almost black before the owner keeps his german shepard back here. i used zymol ceaner and zymol conditioner.

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:50 PM
just an after of the dash which before didn`t hardley look tan at all

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:52 PM
sorry here is the after

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:53 PM
last ones. before

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 08:54 PM
and after

91LSMAN
08-21-2004, 08:59 PM
Good Job-Looks Great. :)

BRUHA
08-21-2004, 09:15 PM
What did you use to clean with...microfiber towels, terry cloth, brushes??? I am having a hard time getting my leather clean.

dieseldan
08-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by BRUHA
What did you use to clean with...microfiber towels, terry cloth, brushes??? I am having a hard time getting my leather clean.

I just used a cheap terry cloth towel(kinda rough big bag from sam`s club) then sprayed some Zymol leather cleaner and lots and lots of elbow grease i then applyed zymol leather conditioner with a terry cloth towel after letting the leather warm up and soften in the sun for about 20 min. (just following directions on the bottle don`t really know if it makes a difference) anyway this was the first time i used the Zymol and it worked great. for really tough stains i don`t see why you couldn` use a soft tooth brush. although after one or two application of the Zymol cleaner i got these very dirty seats quite clean. hope that helps.

zesty-man
08-22-2004, 03:40 AM
great job!!! man, i should hire you to do my mom`s interior. once she spilled some kinda ice cream in this REALLY hard place to get to, because my hands dont reach down there, and theres some hair stuck to the melted chocolate........

Jesstzn
08-22-2004, 11:10 PM
If you want to try something a little less aggressive than Simple Green on the plastic use a Water/Woolite mix ( 6:1 in a spray bottle) and the cheapie MF towels from WalMart. Just lightly spritz the towel and wipe the dash/controls down and it will lift most crap and is like a dust magnet. It sucks the dust right out of everything and reduces the dash detailing time down to nothing.

Just remember you spritz the towel not the dash and a spritz = 2 light sprays on the towel.

I then move on to the seats and wipe them down. This mix is recommended by Caddy & Lexus.

Next I move on to the concil and door panels. As I go the MF gets a little damper from the spritzing as the extra dampness is usually needed on the doors.

The solution is also good for spot cleaning on carpet .. just a direct shot of it then aggitate with a clean terry towel.

dieseldan
08-23-2004, 05:49 AM
thanks for the tips i`ll try that next time