PDA

View Full Version : GroJet 2000: Another Klasse AIO `like` products

imported_jgv
06-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Today I`ve found this product in a Paint Shop, I bought it and as expected smells, feels and looks just like the AIO. The instructions also indicate it.

More, they say it can be applied on the car after washing it, dry or wet, and one the product drys, just dust off. It can also be applied under the sun and last for 6 months.

Take a look here (http://www.grojet.de/)

Aahh! 1L cost me about € 9.00.

Spilchy
06-23-2003, 01:40 PM
uh, some of us may need to brush up on our German first before we check out that link! :lol :lol

imported_jgv
06-23-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

uh, some of us may need to brush up on our German first before we check out that link! :lol :lol

So do I, but I first bought the bottle and then, at home, I searched for it and found the German page. So I used this (http://babelfish.altavista.com/) very easy to master German ;)

shaf
06-23-2003, 02:47 PM
Interesting find. It`s probably closer than that Car Lack stuff someone else mentioned since you say it looks and smells like AIO too. AIO doesn`t say it can be applied in the sun, but it doesn`t say it can`t either. It`s also used with a damp applicator.

imported_jgv
06-23-2003, 03:17 PM
Here are the instructions on some more languages.

show car
06-23-2003, 03:28 PM
Anyone know where it can be found in America?

Also, what is Car Lack stuff ?

imported_jgv
06-23-2003, 05:52 PM
Surfing on their website (and translating!) I can see they also have a car wash shampoo and some kind of shampoo for maintaining. Wonder if it`s something like QEW? :confused:

BoxsterCharlie
06-23-2003, 08:57 PM
JGV, here you are striking again with another one! :)

I`m very happy with Menzerna P073, in fact I`m using it to test out on all my cars this summer. Still, today I ordered 2 liters of Klasse. It is easier to use than P073, although I`m developing a theory that P073 is the ultimate topper to Klasse (better than a carnuaba).

I wish I could cross-check this feeling with other autopians, but hardly anyone seems to have had an use of it yet here.

butchdave
07-17-2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

Well you won`t need one soon - they tell me the english version will be up in a few days

Decca
07-19-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by show car

Anyone know where it can be found in America?

Also, what is Car Lack stuff ?

Car Lack are the manufacturers of Klasse. Klasse is simply the brand name given by the distributer for the American market.

butchdave
08-22-2003, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by butchdave

they tell me the english version will be up in a few days

And here it is (even if it did take more than a few days :) )

Grojet (http://www.grojet.de/engl/index.html)

I was hoping like jGV that they would have a QEW substitute, but it doesn`t read that way :(

imported_jgv
08-22-2003, 03:42 PM
Have you already had a chance to test that Grojet 2000? It`s my most used product now!

butchdave
08-22-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by jgv

Have you already had a chance to test that Grojet 2000? It`s my most used product now!

My order is in now - just waiting for the postage cost (no UK distributor :( )

Can`t wait to try it :)

imported_jgv
08-22-2003, 05:18 PM
Just let me know if you need something from me.

Dubsounds
06-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Well since i know what detail is... Grojet 2000 was one of my first products. It chemically cleans and seals. It`s good as a cleaner or a pre-wax product. But i`ve done many tests with it and i definatly dont like it`s durability. Also tryed on windows and I don`t like it. So I don`t recommend it. I think that klasse AIO or carlack NSC is much better.