PDA

View Full Version : Wheel Wax??

godofthunder
06-22-2003, 10:02 PM
I saw this posted somewhere else, and wondered if it was an actuall product? And, wher can you get some from?

Jon

CHScholl
06-22-2003, 10:06 PM
Inded it is a product. Premium Auto Care for one sells it for I believe 14.95. I believe I saw some one else recently selling it for a dollar less.

Jngrbrdman
06-22-2003, 10:10 PM
Well, its wax but its for wheels. :D Kinda self explanitory, eh? lol Actually, most people I`ve spoken to who have used it say that they prefer just putting Klasse or something on their wheels. Its still wax and it doesn`t last forever or anything. I`m still probably going to get some and try it though. I gotta find out for myself.

beastie
06-23-2003, 06:48 AM
The Tire Rack sells a wheel wax. I have polished aluminum wheels that I`ve slapped on Zymol CW, Gold Class and Klasse AIO. AIO seems to work best and look best.

Spilchy
06-23-2003, 07:58 AM
I love it. I top it with Collinite Insulator Wax.

Do a search for it and you`ll see reviews.

Pats300zx
06-23-2003, 08:05 AM
I have had great results with Klasse SG on my F150 wheels. It has really held up well and makes the brake dust removal so much easier.

ashsarna
06-23-2003, 09:50 AM
Like Jngrbrdman said, it does a good job but klasse imo does as good and a bit better. Since I already use klasse on the cars why pay extra for the same good output.

I have had great experiences with applying AIO and Sg on the wheels, the dust removal is easy (do not use rim cleaners anymore!!) and they are slick.

MBZ 500E
06-23-2003, 09:53 AM
I use Zaino on my wheels, works great except for the dust issue :eek: , although I`ve noticed dusting lessens after I QD my wheels.:up

If anyone does try the wheel wax please post results as many including me have inquired about it and a bunch of Autopian replies would be great.

Spilchy
06-23-2003, 10:07 AM
Here`s the thread search results pertaining to Wheel Wax. You can find reviews here:

http://www.autopia.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=77310&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending