PDA

View Full Version : Another S100 convert

fuggedit
06-22-2003, 06:38 AM
Pulled the family van into the driveway after a trip to the store yesterday morning. Here comes a neighbor and his son wanting to know why the van "looks wet" all the time. His cars always look nice and clean but I guess he was wanting something a little more and he always gives me a thumbs up when I`m detailing cars at my house. So, I give him my S100 SEC and paste wax and some basic instructions along with a few mf towels. I went over to check on him last night and he was very happy. Now I just need to teach him that wheel wells are supposed to be clean and remove his Wesley`s bleech-white and turn him on to something more appropriate.

I just thought it was cool that he came over and asked how I was getting "that look", I was very "pumped". My wife just kind of rolled her eyes, she doesn`t get it. But she has the nicest looking "soccer mom" van in town!

tpgsr
06-22-2003, 09:27 AM
:up I love when people comment on how nice the vehicles look, It is always great when i am at a customers house, and the neighbirs all come over and look, I have even had one guy ask if he could dig through all of my products and get the name/number of the suppliers where i get them (i just told him to check out this board). You should try to get your wife to come out and give a hand. My Fiance wont touch the exteriors, but she will get upset if i work on the interors, because that is her job :D Anyhow great story, now you just need to get him claying and polishing and.... oh nevermind :p