PDA

View Full Version : Vac N Blo Car Vacuum

AhsGrad1973
08-20-2004, 07:02 PM
I received this vacuum from PAC yesterday. Well I used it when I cleaned the inside of my truck this afternoon. All I can say, this is a great product. Down here in the midlands of SC, we have a lot of sand, gets in your carpet. Well this vacuum has a lot of suction, removes all of the grains of sand. Does a lot better job then my dry vac that I have been using. Another great product from PAC and Dwayne. Thanks Dwayne for recommending it to me.:bigups

JeffBruce
08-20-2004, 07:43 PM
yup one of my favorites......if you reverse it its a blower......good for blowing up plastic swiming pools and blowing all the junk out of the garage..
jeff

JimS
08-20-2004, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by JeffBruce
yup one of my favorites......if you reverse it its a blower......good for blowing up plastic swiming pools and blowing all the junk out of the garage..
jeff :yeah

fireman03
08-21-2004, 07:30 AM
I always use the blowing feature to blow residule water out of the seams of the vehicle. I its a great vac.

ACE
08-21-2004, 02:19 PM
The mini model is terrible - less suction than a $35 Oreck, which isn`t bad, BTW. If the interior isn`t too dirty, get one of those red rubber brushes with the teeth and sweep the dirt to one spot and then suck it up with the Oreck. No comparison to an AC model of course.

Mark Waldron
08-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Awesome vacuum! I use the Hoover Turbo Nozzle as the attchment and it makes quick work of nasty carpeting and upholstry. I use the small one for blowing and the large wall mount for vacuuming.