PDA

View Full Version : does my front yard need work?

imported_BretFraz
06-20-2003, 08:15 AM
Do I need to mow my lawn? How about tend to the planter?

http://members.roadfly.com/bretfraz/reflection3.jpg

What about the lawn on this side? And look at the door ding!!

http://members.roadfly.com/bretfraz/saab6.jpg

vaca222
06-20-2003, 08:22 AM
Nice shine! Is that a new 93? I think Saabs are sexy as hell these days!

imported_BretFraz
06-20-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by vaca222

Nice shine! Is that a new 93? I think Saabs are sexy as hell these days!

Thank you. Actually that`s a 2000 9-5 with about 35K on the clock. My sig line shows what products I use on it.

I agree that the new 9-3 is a sweet car. Had a chance to test drive them at a Saab event side by side with BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Volvo. The new 9-3 really shines when you compare it to other, well known cars. Anyone in the market for a 3 series or A4 who doesn`t test drive the new 9-3 is making a big mistake. Its a terrific car.

Spilchy
06-20-2003, 10:47 AM
Nice work! :up :up

Saabs have come a long, long way. I had a 86` 9000S and have a 92` 9000S and they suck. (Actually my old man has them).

I hated the 86` some much that I loved it. It looked nice and was a hit when I was in high school compared to what the others were driving, but mechanically, both are down right awful.

Never in my life, will I step foot in another one as an owner. This is coming from 17 years of Saab experience. Simply because of the mechanical issues, nothing else.

Sorry to hijack. Again, great job! :xyxthumbs

Pats300zx
06-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Very sharp !!!!!! Nice work..:xyxthumbs

rstype
06-20-2003, 11:15 AM
Nice work, Bret! Despite the door ding, your 9-5 looks great for a daily driver with 35K miles. Those exhaust tips are shiny - it`s a nice touch. Oh, and don`t you hate how most mirrors collect water? They`re too small to use a PC on, too...

:up

audio1der
06-20-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Spilchy

Nice work! :up :up

Saabs have come a long, long way. I had a 86` 9000S and have a 92` 9000S and they suck. (Actually my old man has them).

I hated the 86` some much that I loved it. It looked nice and was a hit when I was in high school compared to what the others were driving, but mechanically, both are down right awful.

Never in my life, will I step foot in another one as an owner. This is coming from 17 years of Saab experience. Simply because of the mechanical issues, nothing else.

Sorry to hijack. Again, great job! :xyxthumbs

Funny how an American car company buys them, and their quality actually goes up:eek:

Looks good, Greg!

Spilchy
06-20-2003, 02:17 PM
How funny! My father said the same EXACT thing!

BradE
06-21-2003, 06:15 PM
Hey Bwet :D

When did you get a Passat? Or is that not yours?

Oh, yeah. The Sabb--Xx0r looks good. ;) :up

imported_BretFraz
06-21-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by ShowroomLincoln

Hey Bwet :D

When did you get a Passat? Or is that not yours?

Oh, yeah. The Sabb--Xx0r looks good. ;) :up

Thanks for the compliment :)

The Passat belongs to my brother and for some reason is having an extended stay with me. I`ve already detailed the exterior with Duragloss stuff, polished the glass, but I still gotta do the interior. I`m still a bit fuzzy as to why the car is with me in Atlanta instead of him in Charlotte. But its been nice to have a Test Car to try some new products on.

I made the mistake of driving a 2003 Aero sedan today. As much as I like my SE, it may be time for it to go.