PDA

View Full Version : Which other forums?

Pages : [1] 2

Dalton
08-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Does everyone frequent and which do you frequent the most?

JaredPointer
08-20-2004, 03:08 PM
I generally tend to just look at the homepage in the `active in the forums` section. I guess if I had to choose, I would say the main street detailing froum, seeing as how I am not a pro and just looking to generally pick up on some tips that other people have to offer.

CharlesW
08-20-2004, 03:22 PM
Jared, I think he means other message boards such as Autopia.

Charles

JaredPointer
08-20-2004, 03:23 PM
Oops! Way to make myself look like an idiot.

Jngrbrdman
08-20-2004, 03:35 PM
I`m probably on www.team-integra.net the most. I`m a moderator over there and it sucks up quite a bit of time. I hang out over here quite a bit too. I pop in to Autopia still a few times a week, but you may notice my post count doesn`t go up as fast as it used to. ;) I visit www.dscr.net to give a shout to all my Toronto buddies every now and then. And I have to visit www.eliterides.com to gloat about winning the clean car award every time they have a car show. :naughty That is pretty much it for my forum browsing. I don`t get online much durring the day anymore. I actually discovered that you get a lot done in the week if you actually work at work and play at home. Who knew? :lol

Dalton
08-20-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by CharlesW
Jared, I think he means other message boards such as Autopia.

Charles

Thats right. Sorry I wasnt more clear. Dont have to be detailing forums either. Just curious of what other cool borads are out there.

I like sfn2.com
askmen.com
gq.com
v6performance.com
autopia

just a few

Jngrbrdman
08-20-2004, 03:58 PM
Here`s a good one for ya... Which board have you been an active member of for the longest? I`ve been on www.DSCR.net since January of `01. Not bad for a guy who doesn`t even live in Toronto. That was my first message board. I might have been on Team Integra right after that, but they had a big crash in May of `02 and everybody had to re-register. I`ve been on Autopia since July of `01, so that is the second longest board. I didn`t really discover the internet till `01 because I never really had a job that had internet access. We went the first few years of marriage without a computer, so ther wasn`t any other way for me to log in anywhere.

gnev8
08-20-2004, 04:53 PM
This forum is now set as my home page.
When I log on the internet I see this first.

others:
acura-legend.com - Cars
amdmb.com - Computers
audiogon.com - Stereo Gear

NYV6Coupe
08-20-2004, 07:51 PM
autopia.com
torontoaccords.com
v6performance.net

tek-tips.com computer geek sstuff
dbforums.com ditto
peopesoftfans.com ditto

golfchannel.com

Boss_429
08-20-2004, 07:56 PM
penthouse.com & playboy.com

Oh, you mean car-care forums................. I pretty much only have time for DC anymore. :D

00Ranger
08-20-2004, 11:21 PM
I was trying to think of some sites...looking in my favorites....I just realized it`s all carcare/detailing:rolleyes:

Man I am:owned by detailing

MattZ28
08-20-2004, 11:27 PM
Here, Autopia, and www.southfloridaracing.com

The Chee
08-21-2004, 12:05 AM
DC -my homepage
Autopia
http://www.web-cars.com/detail/phorum/list.php?f=1 <--hehe currently someone is sulking here :wait
BMWboard

:) :)

zesty-man
08-21-2004, 12:25 AM
hmmm, i have a couple that i look at........ DC being my favorite of course!

autopia.com

bodybuilding forum, sometimes........ i wanna be the next gorebuck (or fuzz)
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/index.php?s=

tennis player of course. i like to check this board out to see the latest racket technology, and ask whateer questions i have about my game. its really helped my serve!
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?sid=9d9978a851bb249c9ad05c82d9a42b00

also, i like to play this game called warcraft III, so i have a couple forums for that, but i havent really been playing too much lately, bceause ive spent my time on school, tennis, and of course detailnig.

eggroll
08-21-2004, 01:17 AM
www.mr2oc.com and autopia.org