PDA

View Full Version : Hood Problem....

imported_buffer
06-19-2003, 08:56 PM
K this is getting really annoying. I have been dealing with this in a half assed manner for long enough.

The problem is this. I wax my car at the begining and end of every year. At the beginning of this year with the help of you folks I chose MPPC, SEPC, and S100 wax. The combo is fantastic and I can`t thank you enough. Now the issue that I am having is that after a little while say a month I get a white sort of haze on the hood of the car. It isn`t consitant and looks like soap was left to dry. This only happens on the hood which was painted along with the front driver fender two years ago. Now I don`t have an issue with the fender just the hood.

To fix the issue I usually just do the entire process on the hood again but I am tired of that. The rest of the car is beautiful after I washed it (BMW autowash) and I refuse to use these half assed methods anymore. Can someone tell me what the white stuff is? I can`t see it being oxidation as it is maintained just the same as the rest of the car which is gorgeous.

The car is a bright red if it matters.

I` dying for a solution :shocked

Thanks