PDA

View Full Version : High-Temp Magnitude Wheel Cleaner(HT-710) is AWESOME!

MidnightHour
06-18-2003, 08:17 PM
I`ve got a new set of 18" Volk Racing silver GT-C wheels on my Supra. I`ve also got Hawk Blue race pads. These pads have without a doubt the most insane dusting properties of anything I have ever seen. These are some pretty expensive wheels, so I needed something strong(to get through the Hawk Blue dust), but gentle enough to not stain/strip my custom wheels. I KNEW there wasn`t going to be any product that would be as easy as spray-on/spray-off with my demands. The search began for a complying product. I searched various online retailers and something on Top of the Line caught my eye. It was "their safest" wheel cleaner(HT-710). Hmmm...I had to check it out. The product description looked promising, saying it was safe for clear coated, aluminum, painted and chrome wheels. I ordered a gallon of the stuff.

Fast forward to today.

The cleaner arrived earlier today so I was psyched to use it. I knew it wouldn`t pass the spray-on/spray-off, but I tried it anyways. This is where I became speach-less. The wheel became SPOT-LESS! I promtly dried the remaining water off to see if there were stains of ANY kind on the wheel. To pass the spray-on/spray-off test this well, it HAD to be insanely strong. No stains/stripping of any kind. I was astonished! I have found THE wheel cleaner. After I run out of this gallon of HT-710, I`ll be ordering the 5 gallon bucket. I give this product 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!

Brandon

Uncle Salty
06-18-2003, 08:30 PM
That`s good to hear, since I bought a gallon of it last month. I haven`t gotten a chance to use it yet as I have some A2Z that I want to use up first,

Scott301
06-18-2003, 09:16 PM
Nice review. I already had a gallon in the wind so to speak so now I`m more excited to use it.

Thanks!

Brad

MidnightHour
06-19-2003, 02:02 PM
Glad you liked the review. Hope you guys like the cleaner as much as I do!

Scott301
06-19-2003, 03:14 PM
Did you dilute yours 1:1 or is that another product I am thinking of?

Brad

MidnightHour
06-19-2003, 03:23 PM
Must be another product. It says to use it by itself, un-diluted on the jug.

snook
09-29-2003, 02:31 PM
Brandon

Wanted to see how your Volks are holding up with using that wheel cleaner ?

Any dulling to the polished lip ?

Thanks in advance

imported_2wheelsx2
09-29-2003, 07:52 PM
a little off topic but, not really......i was at the nopi nationals with some freinds last weekend, well one friend with a supra and mercury volk gt7`s well his youngest brother is cleaning his 3 day old rims with eagle one A to Z...no big deal right.......wrong he is spraying the A to Z on a rag and wipping the rim off .....and going to the next rim with out rinsing.....i almost had a heart attack

rstype
09-29-2003, 08:01 PM
How does HT-710 smell?

GoodGuys
10-31-2003, 11:39 AM
HT-710 is good stuff, probably the best around. But no way no how does it wash away the brake dust residue of Hawk Blue. The original poster is grossly eggagerating. Hawk Blue dust still takes alot work to scrub.

togwt
10-31-2003, 12:20 PM
~One man’s opinion~

Good to hear a product does what it claims.

Seems that brake pad dust is the root problem, perhaps ceramic pads could be another answer.

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect