PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from Germantown, MD?

Buck-O
06-18-2003, 04:08 PM
Reason im asking is becuase, on another message board i frequent, there is a guy complaining about how much he washes his truck.

JESUS CHRIST

my neighbor bought a dodge ram a few months back, and i swear he washes it at least 5 times a week. If it rains for 3 hours, then stops...he`s out there washing it. It`ll call for rain for 3 days straight, and he is out there washing it. this ****er comes home for lunch, washes his truck and goes back to work.

it has rained all morning here, and they are calling for more rain tonight and tomorrow and this numbnuts is out there washing his truck, which he washed on tuesday morning before it started raining.

i`m a fan of keeping cars clean, but the way its been raining my truck hasn`t been washed for about 3 weeks...

IBhescrubshisclearcoatoff

Heres the weather report he posted...

http://manifestation.org/~ill/fs/upload2/weather.jpg

And heres the guy detailing his truck...

http://manifestation.org/~ill/fs/upload2/washer.jpg

And theres the guy washing...

So if you live in Germantown, MD own a new dodge pickup, and wash it like a tru autopian should...smile for the camera.:D

CwestinFD
06-18-2003, 09:04 PM
I live about 3 miles outside of Germantown and so far this summer (this year really) it’s been nothing but rain, feels like I am up in your area Seattle maybe? I have washed+ waxed knowing it will rain in a couple hours since the forecast has not been promising in months. :nixweiss

Fr0zen
06-18-2003, 09:13 PM
You dont need to wash after Rain if the car is clean and prepped all you do it splash with water and dry then QD no need to shampoo all over.

GoodnClean
06-19-2003, 01:20 PM
I live in Bethesda, which isn`t all that far from Germantown.

Personally I like the fact that the guy who posted on the other site is giving the poor guy such a hard time. If he enjoys it, and it makes him happy, who the hell cares.

He`s a moron anyways, its not a Dodge Ram, its a Dodge Dakota ;)

Buck-O
06-19-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by GoodnClean

He`s a moron anyways, its not a Dodge Ram, its a Dodge Dakota ;)

Haha, yeah, several other people on that board...um...."kindly"...pointed that out to him. :D