PDA

View Full Version : Woohoo finally got my Meguiar`s stuff

Pages : [1] 2

Jeroen
06-16-2003, 09:46 AM
Now it`s only waiting when I have time to do the car and the weather is ok:D

Spilchy
06-16-2003, 09:56 AM
Looks good! Enjoy! I see you`re from the Netherlands. Where did you get the products from? How much was shipping?

Jeroen
06-16-2003, 10:04 AM
Thanks. Got them from Meguiar`s in the Netherlands but it took kinda long for the products to get here, had to complain a few times:( Don`t know what went wrong there but friday they told me the package was shipped june 10th, got it today and checked with the UPS tracking# and found out it was shipped last friday I guess they quickly picked the order after I contacted them again because I didn`t receive anything. Order was placed on may 22nd.

Shipping and handling charges were €5.88

imported_jgv
06-16-2003, 01:57 PM
Great Jeroen!

Was that the way products were packaged? (like in the picture)

Jeroen
06-16-2003, 02:48 PM
Yep, in that box, but they used some stuff to fill up the empty space.

Isabelle Tibbitts
06-16-2003, 03:02 PM
well... we are halfway June... did you test the stuff ?

are you happy with the results ? (neighbour)

Jeroen
06-16-2003, 03:07 PM
Hey neighbour:)

No not tested, got the products today, don`t have time this weekend to do a good detail, maybe weekend after. Need to clay the car first, all those steps will take some time don`t want to hurry. Will try the shampoo, Quick Detailer and plastic Polish this weekend.

imported_jgv
06-16-2003, 03:36 PM
Jeroen, as it`s your car you are taking care of, you can always do one section each time. That`s how I did my car the first (well, maybe all) time(s).

You can start with the hood, the door, etc. That way, when you reach the end, you`ll want to start allover with new ways to do it :D

By the way, if you want other great products you can buy locally try Einszett (www.1Z.nl) . The best interior, trim and rubber care products around.

Jeroen
06-17-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by jgv

Jeroen, as it`s your car you are taking care of, you can always do one section each time. That`s how I did my car the first (well, maybe all) time(s).

You can start with the hood, the door, etc. That way, when you reach the end, you`ll want to start allover with new ways to do it :D

By the way, if you want other great products you can buy locally try Einszett (www.1Z.nl) . The best interior, trim and rubber care products around.

Good idea might do it that way:)

I`ve had contact a few weeks ago with a salesrepresentative for Einszett in my area, I`m able to get their stuff. I`m probably going to use Einszett Glanzwax on my dad`s new black Ford Mondeo, heard it gives a good shine and lasts pretty long.

What products do you use for leather? I`m using Sonax at the moment.

imported_jgv
06-17-2003, 03:30 AM
I`m using Leatherique (bought it from Norway), but also have Lexol that I use sometimes. I heard the 1Z product is good also.

ultrajim49
06-17-2003, 06:37 AM
Dag , Jeroen,

Welkom vanuit Belgie

Om de Autopians een beetje te jennen ga ik eens antwoorden in`t vlaams:D

Mijn bestelling van Megiuars via Nederland liet nog geen 6 werkdagen op zich wachten.Ondertussen heb ik wel een verdeler in Belgie gevonden(verzendingskosten vanuit Nederland waren 20 Euro`s:scared )

Christiaan

Jeroen
06-18-2003, 03:02 AM
Hoi Christiaan,

Dan ga ik even verder met jennen:D

Kennelijk is er in mijn geval iets niet goed gegaan. Ik heb hierover een boze e-mail aan Meguiar`s gestuurd heb. Vandaag neemt er iemand van Meguiar`s contact op met mij om uit te zoeken wat er fout gegaan is zodat dit niet meer voorkomt. Leuke ervan is dat ik gratis een produkt naar keuze uit mag zoeken:) Dus al met al ze werken er wel aan.

20Euro:scared dat is behoorlijk wat. Kostbare hobby hebben we;)

Jeroen

Isabelle Tibbitts
07-13-2003, 08:03 AM
en Jeroen... Nu al kunnen testen ? ben wel benieuwd.. naar je bevindingen .. ???

imported_Faceman
07-13-2003, 09:11 AM
All seems double dutch to me :)

Jeroen
07-13-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by stockychaser

en Jeroen... Nu al kunnen testen ? ben wel benieuwd.. naar je bevindingen .. ???

Jep drie weken geleden nu, hier is de thread die ik onlangs gepost heb:) De foto`s zijn niet van een geweldige kwaliteit.

http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25420