PDA

View Full Version : Do you wash your various MF`s all together or seperate by use?

imported_BluHeaven
06-15-2003, 05:20 PM
I need to clean mine but I`m not sure if I should just dump all of them (two big blue drying, several viper detailing, magic towel, viper glass and somegeneric walmart towels) in the washer at once? Or should I seperate them all out because of the various stuff they are used with (zaino, QD, 303, 1Z cockpit premium, wenol, glass cleaner, polish, wax etc)

How do you usually wash them?? What about drying??

Some of mine are nasty dirty :(

imported_FUEL
06-15-2003, 05:55 PM
I wash them all together it does not matter what they are used for. Now I would wash the glass cloth and the big blues separate though but thats just me.

Mmmph
06-15-2003, 06:02 PM
All together...Liquid detergent w/o perfumes. Hot water. Double rinse. No fabric softener.:up

medic159
06-15-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by Mmmph

All together...Liquid detergent w/o perfumes. Hot water. Double rinse. No fabric softener.:up

Yup... what he said!

imported_BluHeaven
06-15-2003, 09:31 PM
Thanks guys!

They are in the wash now :)

I pre-cleaned some of the heavier soiled ones by hand (my wenol towel for example) and then gave them all a 4 minute prewash/rinse on heavy duty cycle (wow! I`ve never seen water that dirty before :eek: ) and now they are on normal cycle, xtra long wash.

I got ALL free&clear or whatever its called.... liquid completely free of dye`s and scents.

Most of the towels were the dk green viper detailers that come with CMA kits... They`re going to be retired to interior, wheels and dirty work cause they really marr my clear bra (looks like really bad buffer marks).

thanks again!