PDA

View Full Version : advice on interor cleaning

shyne
06-15-2003, 05:37 AM
looks like i need to start cleaning my interor now. i was thinking about my vinyl and i dont really clean it. i just wipe it down with some water and then spray some armor all on it. i need a new method. what are some good products to clean vinyl with? i was thinking megauirs foam interior cleaner. also i think i should switch my vinyl dressing. i was thinking either aerospace 303 protectant or einszett cockpit premium since it has a new car scent which i greatly miss :(

also i notice that when i roll down my windows down and then up again theres this line of dirt. is there some easy way prevent that from happening?

JimS
06-15-2003, 08:07 AM
Try Steve`s interior stuff at www.poorboysworld.com

I love all his products.

chris0626
06-15-2003, 11:50 AM
In one of my cars, I use Poorboy`s Natural Look. It does a good job of cleaning and conditioning. The other two (and the older two) get Einszett Plastik-Reiniger (Vinyl, Plastic, & Rubber Cleaner) (http://autopia-carcare.com/eiplpcl.html) from the Autopia store, followed by 303.

By the way, this thread may get moved to the Autopia Univ. forum; it`s suggested that, until you get 30 posts, you create basic theads in that forum. :wavey

Good luck with your project.