PDA

View Full Version : Prestone Interior VS Turtle Wax Intrerior

Fr0zen
06-13-2003, 10:25 PM
Is this the same stuff as the prestone the bottle looks exactly the same I found a brand new bottle of this stuff unused in my garage. I tried spraying it on a coffoe stain and with a stiff brissle brush and some hot water and a vacum there was not the slighest trace of it left. I also tried it on this scuff stain on in the trunk came right out without vacum and water here is a pic of the stuff.

Turtle Wax

http://www.turtlewax.com/products/img/appearance/upholstery.jpg

Vs

Prestone

http://www.prestone.com/products/53.gif

The bottle look exactly the same exept the prestone is turned around the other way what do you autopians think ? the turtle wax stuff also smells great.

bunker
06-13-2003, 10:29 PM
I`ve never tried either one of the products, but I hear the Prestone is good. If you`ve had good luck with TW then maybe I`ll give it a try.

BTW was your post all one sentence???

Fr0zen
06-13-2003, 10:31 PM
Woops I deleted the Period by Accident

CRXSi90
06-14-2003, 12:37 AM
Boy, if the TW stuff smells good, thats a plus. I don`t really like the smell of the Prestone stuff that I have...I usually rinse it out really well.

I know Jngbrdman says he really likes the Prestone stuff. I don`t have enough experience with it to draw such a conclusion.

Fr0zen
06-14-2003, 12:42 AM
Ic yah the smell is fresh it has that Oder-X stuff in it but I get the best results just spray it then work it in with a Stiff Brissle Brush then just spray it down with water to make it damp then just suck it up with a vacumm.

Pats300zx
06-14-2003, 07:25 AM
I really like the Prestone Interior Cleaner. Its very easy to use and gets out just about any stain that I have come across. The scrub brush on the top tends to get clogged at times. You just have to keep it clean.

shaf
06-14-2003, 12:44 PM
I think they`re different products because their usage directions are slightly different and I would imagine Prestone and TW to be separate anyway.

I have both these products and honestly can`t remember if I used them last year. I might be doing a quickie test on them in a little while though.

PS: the Prestone brush is nicer. :p

Fr0zen
06-14-2003, 12:46 PM
Oic yah i dont use the turtle wax brush i use my own. It cleans pretty good. Do a comparision that would be really cool.