PDA

View Full Version : places to get ClearKote Products

Rednsxe
06-12-2003, 11:54 PM
Where can you get clearkote products other than clearkote.net? Are there any Autopia specials from Clearkote.net direct? I noticed that their shipping rate is pretty steep.

Scottwax
06-13-2003, 12:03 AM
If you are in the Dallas area, you can get them at HYPER-formance at Six Flags Mall in Arlington.

BTW, when was the last time you shipped something? You may find that $8 is a bargain. Usually costs me at least that much when I send products to other members when we do trades.

Scott P
06-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Red,

Everett charges an $8.00 flat rate for UPS no matter what the size of your order is. You won`t find a better deal than his packages. $8.00 to ship anything via UPS is a very good price.

Not every company feels comfortable shipping via USPS Priority Mail.

Spilchy
06-13-2003, 07:55 AM
great shipping rates! I got my order 2 days ago. Everything was wrapped real nice except nothing was done to the Quickshine and the gallon jug leaked!

BA_Titan
06-13-2003, 08:41 AM
If you contact Clearkote they can tell you if they have a store that carries it or a distributer near you.

andriver
06-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Spilchy - When I got my order, I also thought the gallon jug had leaked. I talked to Clearkote and they told me to add water. For shipping they send QS in concentrate form....Andrew

Rednsxe
06-13-2003, 01:42 PM
oh ok, i guess i should order more to benefit from the $8 flat rate then

Spilchy
06-13-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by andriver

Spilchy - When I got my order, I also thought the gallon jug had leaked. I talked to Clearkote and they told me to add water. For shipping they send QS in concentrate form....Andrew

I know its in concentrate form - makes the package light! Everything was packaged so well. I just wished they had put a piece of packing tape over the screw top lid. That`s all. This way nothing would have leaked and I would have all the product. I filled it using distilled water. Will try it this weekend!