PDA

View Full Version : Hi everbody... new member here.

Pure_Insanity8
06-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Hello, I just signed up in here and just wanted to ask a quick question as to peoples` favorite "detailing" products... and say hi, of course.:D

I currently use the Zaino Bros product line for polishing my car and wonder what the general feeling is for their stuff. Personally, I think it is pretty great... best I`ve used yet. Any one have any other suggestions? I`ve heard S100 from Bwana on the SVX Network (where I spend most of my internet time). What`s a fav for some of you guys/gals?:)

Bwana
06-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Hey Aaron! Told ya i`d be first to respond! :welcome

Pure_Insanity8
06-12-2003, 10:47 PM
HAHA! I wasn`t sure you would manage it.:D :xyxthumbs

bunker
06-12-2003, 10:56 PM
Welcome. Spent many summers on the North Shore. :wavey

I have never used Zaino, but many here will agree with your choice. You will find so many different opinions here and you won;t find a friendlier forum.

Just remember to use the search mode first. :xyxthumbs

Blue-Sun
06-12-2003, 11:59 PM
Welcome:

AWDRATT
06-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Welcome.

Zaino is highly regarded in here as well s S100 and a lot more :), but your choice or anybody`s choice of a product will be a matter of personal preference.

One sure thing though, try various products and use what will best work for you. Like what the old cliche says: Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.

Again, :welcome

Pure_Insanity8
06-13-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by bunker

Welcome. Spent many summers on the North Shore. :wavey

I have never used Zaino, but many here will agree with your choice. You will find so many different opinions here and you won;t find a friendlier forum.

Just remember to use the search mode first. :xyxthumbs

Hey, thanks.:D I just wanted to say high and get some quick opinions if there seemed to be one that stood out in better than the rest. Friendly forums are great... I love the SVX one.:up

I usually will use the search, and haven`t ever started a thread before... just thought I`d make a friendly introduction here.:D

I like the North Shore... real beautiful area. Wasn`t there a nasty storm that really tore the whole area up a few years ago?