PDA

View Full Version : Where do I get a decal like this?

TheNakedMan
08-19-2004, 04:54 PM
Hi all. I am new here, but I am in serious need of trying to find a place to get a decal done.

I have attached what I want to get done. The problem is I am afriad it is going to look bad if I ever get it enlarged.

I am attaching an image of what I want. It is currently a 6`` by 4``...I wnat to put it on my hood maybe 24`` by 16``

The Fuzz
08-19-2004, 05:02 PM
Good question. We don`t do decals here. This is a detailing community. We talk about wax and polish all day long. Our objective is to keep things off of the paint and stickers are kind of the opposite of that objective.

By the way... nothing was attached.

CharlesW
08-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey Fuzz:
I heard that your Camaro was held together with bumper stickers. Was somebody pulling my leg?
Seriously, I did have a couple of black decals made that matched the Eagle logo on my turbo Talon. I put them on the tail light lenses and they looked pretty darn good. I did locate the people to make tham on the internet, but that was back in 1996.

Charles

TheNakedMan
08-19-2004, 07:27 PM
Oh sorry guys...I thought detailing a car meant doing something special to it.

here is what I am trying to put on the hood.

JohnC
08-19-2004, 07:50 PM
IMO vinyl stickers are way too tacky.

If you can afford it, get the image airbrushed onto your car. The effect will be much, much nicer.

:bigups

jaybs02
08-19-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by JohnC

If you can afford it, get the image airbrushed onto your car. The effect will be much, much nicer.

:yeah

TheNakedMan
08-19-2004, 08:29 PM
hmm....I didn`t even think about air brushing.

Poorboy
08-19-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by JohnC

yes exactly....I`ve seen many vehicles with airbrushed art on them, but they are usually on show cars. The other problem is, that if you get tired of it, you will need to have the part repainted.

Gman
08-19-2004, 09:59 PM
try cegraphics.com they do that sort of thing.

00Ranger
08-19-2004, 10:06 PM
Can`t say I recommend nor would I put graphics on my car....but the chick is hot:naughty