PDA

View Full Version : where do you get product?

imported_usmcski
06-10-2003, 07:47 AM
internet? distributor? autozone? walmart?

FoundMyPath
06-10-2003, 08:24 AM
Combination of Internet (Autopia Shop for one! :)) and Walmart or PepBoys here.

rleven
06-11-2003, 05:36 PM
Where do you get what product?

Jngrbrdman
06-11-2003, 05:44 PM
It depends. You can`t get Souveran in stores and you can`t get Klasse off the shelf easily either. Lots of products can be purchased at local stores. Things like Prestone carpet cleaner I buy in bulk but I can get that in a store. Invisible Glass is available localy but I buy that in bulk. Just about anything you can get in AutoZone you can buy in bulk if you need to. You really need to shop in both places. I don`t think there is anything you can get at AutoZone that you can`t get online. So the trick is to find an online store that sells the products you use most. That way you can just get them all at once and not waste time shopping around. If a couple of my favorite stores would carry 3 or 4 more products that I have to get localy then I`d never need to go to Checker or AutoZone or PepBoys again. I could avoid the car care aisle at Target and WalMart unless someone spots a sale on something good. My life would suddenly be easier. lol

imported_usmcski
06-11-2003, 07:34 PM
I get all my production car care products from a distributor and my stoner product from their web sitr.

jmsc
06-11-2003, 07:49 PM
Over the last several years I have used just about every avenue available to purchase detailing products including:

internet (most often), local auto paint stores (4), NAPA, ACME, Pep Boys, Autozone, Wmart, Porsche Club, Zymol Direct, Lowe`s, Coastal, etc...

Many ways to skin a cat.

Blue-Sun
06-11-2003, 07:51 PM
I look for tennis shoes hanging on street wires. . .err not THAT product. hahahahah

Just kidding, I don`t use THAT product, just being silly. . .

imported_Smoker
06-11-2003, 08:19 PM
I would say Auto Paint Store for abrasives & PC stuff, `various` for the bits n pieces such as Stoners and Eagle 1 etc.

Usually Autozone, Wallyworld and Jngrbrds trunk when hes not looking.