PDA

View Full Version : Heh, heh, heh!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:05 PM
Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0!

My kids helped on this one. We used my customer`s pressure sprayer (he also has a water dionizer).

This is my son Chris soaping it up:

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:08 PM
My other son Jason cleaning the wheels:

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Me glazing it with Vanilla Moose (no, I am not fat, that is an extra large shirt that hangs on me now!...yeah, I could lose another 15 or so though!).

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:13 PM
The shine down the side (that white blob is a towel that is distorted as it is reflected off-almost seemed like a funhouse mirror!).

Estoril ///M
06-09-2003, 06:18 PM
:eek: :eek: :up

The reflection is very nice.... i`ve seen blue colored Diablo 6.0`s in person and its one of the nicest blue colors for automotive paint out there.

Any more pics?

Did you get to drive it ;) ?

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:19 PM
And the finished product-using Vanilla Moose and a new carnuba wax that I am testing for Clearkote-wipes on and off, no problems in the sun on a 90 degree day (slightly hazy to partly cloudy). Nice product, very wet look.

thevolvoguy
06-09-2003, 06:20 PM
I hope you got that hand print off the glass. :p

Sorry Scott, im just bitter that I cant do a diablo. hehe

Great Job though!!

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:23 PM
Oh yeah, not only did we also wash his Bentley Continental SC and Cadillac Escalade EXT (the truck version), but we also detailed his wife`s S600. Also using Vanilla Moose and Clearkote`s yet unamed carnuba wax.

Estoril ///M-I got to drive the purple one he used to have (the one on my website), but this one, all I`ve done is back it out of the garage and put it away.

:(

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:26 PM
Cody-that is why we always do the windows last!

AWDRATT
06-09-2003, 06:27 PM
It`s a family business now, i see.

Great job as always!!!

Are the cars in the background still your customer`s cars? Did you clean them too?

Cheers.

Scottwax
06-09-2003, 06:30 PM
lynxowner-the Escalade and Bentley are his, the Accord is mine.

It`s a family business in the summer. Both my kids are now old enough (14 and 16) to earn some extra money now. When we get to our customer`s house or office, they both get out and start unloading the stuff they need for their specific job. We washed, vacuumed, polished and waxed a limo this afternoon in 90 minutes.

AWDRATT
06-09-2003, 06:37 PM
Scottwax,

We washed, vacuumed, polished and waxed a limo this afternoon in 90 minutes

Man, that`s fast.

Lucky kids to have someone really train them at the art of detailing :bow

Cheers.

meGrimlock
06-09-2003, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Scottwax

lynxowner-the Escalade and Bentley are his, the Accord is mine.

It`s a family business in the summer. Both my kids are now old enough (14 and 16) to earn some extra money now. When we get to our customer`s house or office, they both get out and start unloading the stuff they need for their specific job. We washed, vacuumed, polished and waxed a limo this afternoon in 90 minutes.

Looks like you have yourself a nice detailing team starting there.

Tim Lingor
06-09-2003, 07:41 PM
Hey Scott!

Beautiful cars!! Can you tell us what your client does for a living? Not who he is, but rather what he does?

As for Clearkotes yet unnamed wax, is it a pure carnauba without cleaners? I am still searching for an excellent polish and wax that can be used in direct sunlight and that is somewhat easy to obtain. The ones I have tried are only so so.

Thanks,

Tim

wizardofahs
06-09-2003, 08:05 PM
well if that doesn`t qualify for the Bragging forum i`m not sure what does. Great work :up :up