PDA

View Full Version : vapor clean VS wally world

imported_usmcski
06-09-2003, 05:14 PM
I used a couple of my MF towels from vaporclean today....they seem a lot better than the wally world ones...no scratches on the bronco from them.

as far as washing them goes....the wally world ones have rolled up on the edges and seems to me that they create more static electricity. the vapor clean ones came out just as nice as they came out of the shipping package(not too bad for about $2.75 per towel).

Mr. Clean
06-09-2003, 05:37 PM
If you are referring to the Concordia MF towels, there is no comparison to the Vapor Clean, MicrofiberTech, PakShak, NeatItems, DFTowel, Autopia, YoSteve (did I leave anybody out?) etc. ect.microfiber products. That goes for the price too, considering the Concordia towels are <$1 per towel. There are several threads discussing these and other MF towel products. There is a place for many MF towels in everyone`s kit. I would use one of my premium MF towels on door jambs, wheels, etc. I could use the Concordia towel for polish or wax removal, or even QD`ing...but I won`t. I have a better towel for that. Glad you found one of the good ones. Did you get the Ultra or the Elite?

imported_usmcski
06-09-2003, 06:44 PM
I got their smaple pack...I think I might order about 3 more of them!!!!

Mr. Clean
06-10-2003, 12:14 AM
I found the sample pack to be a pretty good buy. It allows you to sample several of their towel products. Out of that pack, I found the Ultra, Ultra Plush, and Ultra Soft (Glass) and of course the Waffle Weave to be my most used towels.