PDA

View Full Version : Smuckers Peanut Butter and E1 QD

Gadfly
06-09-2003, 04:46 PM
Come on, guys. Peanut butter? YES! Mother`s Phase 1 and 2 leave white stuff on black trim. (Most fortunately, neither S100 or Poorboy`s EX stain trim.) I tried tire dressing and it did not work after it dried. Peanut butter? As skeptical as my nom de plume, I thought you guys were kidding. Your were not.

Getting the peanut butter off the trim posed another challenge. A MF with a dose of QD did the job.

I have accumulated an assortment of QD`s over a short period. This time I revisited Eagle One QD. After extolling the virtues of ClearKote and 3M, I found that this inexpensive QD works just as well, and perhaps better, than the "expensive spread." E1 seems to fill in those minor mars that the others didn`t.

What goes around, comes around.

Pats300zx
06-09-2003, 06:18 PM
I have always been a fan on Eagle One Wipe and Shine. I think it really brings out the shine and is very inexpensive. However, I just received a gallon a Quickshine today (Thanks to advise from Scottwax).

Im not giving up on EOWS but I like to keep the options open :D

imported_Larry A
06-09-2003, 08:53 PM
I think that E.O.W.nS. is the best for the price I tried Clearkote Q.S. and found it super but look at the price difference and theirs also a shipping charge for the Q.S.