PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Wet Tire Gel

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 07:19 PM
Anyone use this stuff if so how do you like it how is the shine pics would help also where did you buy it besides eagleone.com and valvoline.com

What other products give a really high gloss Shine that arnt expensive like Eimann Fabrik Black Opal i find my self spraying very lightly each wheel and dont get the high gloss shine without useing 1/4 of the bottle its also hard to spray cause it goes all over the rim and fenders so i would perfer a gel.

stuart hicks
06-08-2003, 07:43 PM
My favorite tire shine is Looks Wet No Mess at www.supershinedetail.com it`s a little pricey but last and doesn`t sling.

tkr128
06-08-2003, 07:58 PM
I haven`t used the gel, but the liquid version is pretty good IMO. It`s a tad shiny for me, but I see that`s what you`re looking for. It lasts quite a while as well, I usually get about a 3-4 weeks (if i can let the car sit dirty that long) out of it.

A little goes a long way, I`ve been using the small trial-size and have gotten at least 10 applications (4 tires an application) out of that tiny bottle, I think it`s 2 oz. I spray it onto an EO tire swipe and just go over the tire with it. Pretty easy without being messy. I`d suggest the tire swipe with any type of tire protectant.

Hope this helps you out.

Jngrbrdman
06-08-2003, 08:11 PM
It can be pretty glossy stuff. I`ve been able to get really shiney tires out of it and really matte looking tires out of it. It just depends on how you apply it and how much you use. I`ve found that I get the more shiney look when I use the foam tire swipes. It goes on more `dull` when you use a towel. Either way, you don`t want to use too much because it will fling off and cover the sides of your car if you do. If you use the foam tire swipe then remember that the amount you spray on one tire will most likely dress two of them if you try. It takes a few tries to get the hang of it but once you figure out how much will spread over the whole tire it becomes a really easy product to work with that lasts a very long time. Tires I did the week before were still black and clean a week later and didn`t really need to be treated again. Its great stuff.

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 08:14 PM
Jngrbrdman which stuff is that Eimann Fabrik Black Opal or Eagle One Wet Tire Shine. ?

Jngrbrdman
06-08-2003, 08:23 PM
The Eagle One Wet. Its good stuff. :xyxthumbs

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 08:50 PM
Im really looking for the tire gel though cant find it locally anywhere only place i seen it is just eagleone.com

iceman
06-08-2003, 08:58 PM
I use the E1 tire gel. I use the E1 tire swipes to apply, let it sit for 30 minutes, then swipe it again to wipe off excess and reduce the shine. I would say it doesn`t give me blinding shine, but an above medium shine. It seems to last fairly decently, meaning 2-3 weeks, but not if it rains. After a good downpour, it turns more of a matte black like if I had used 303 protectant.

Digitalchaos
06-11-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Fr0zen

Im really looking for the tire gel though cant find it locally anywhere only place i seen it is just eagleone.com

The Eagle One Wet spray bottle is available from Walmart, Autozone, and probably similar places. I will be trying this soon also.

Fr0zen
06-11-2003, 05:16 PM
yah I only want the Eagle One Gel not spray.

Fr0zen
06-11-2003, 08:02 PM
How many bottles or how much do you got of it ?

Fr0zen
06-11-2003, 08:04 PM
heh one product that I actually liked was turtle wax Tire Shine Gel the substance was a creamy color and smelled kinda like vanilla and gave a nice shine but I cant find it anymore. I got endurance regular gloss makes the tires look like plastic I like the high gloss stuff i use eimann fabrik Black opal now but its so expensive to slap on big suv tires.

Fr0zen
06-14-2003, 09:50 PM
Ic how much is shipping i can probley pay you thru paypal.

Deep_Freeze
06-15-2003, 01:12 AM
I have a black car, and like my tires shiny on it. I used this gel with good results, although not as shiny as I wanted on my black car. It can get kinda messy, but it does last for a long time.