PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy`s EX ... great stuff!

imported_NHBFAN
06-08-2003, 04:50 PM
I tried EX today for the first time. My finish was pretty good as I just detailed my truck with SEPC + MEG`S 7 + S100 last weekend. So, I just washed it and applied EX.

I had a little trouble applying it evenly, next time I`ll try a QD on my sponge. I probably applied too much, I was thinking that it was going to be a bear to remove. Waited 30 minutes and removed. Very easy to buff off with a mf. I caught myself smiling as I buffed. Excellent shine ... can`t wait to apply coats 2 and 3. With the results I got today I don`t see a need for a polish before or a topper after. I`ll stick with subsequent coats of EX. I do want to purchase the Poorboy`s QD though.

If the durability outlast S100, which I expect it should, I have a new product. Will purchase the gallon size next time.

Uncle Salty
06-08-2003, 08:15 PM
I agree! I tried EX for the first time today also and had great results. I misted a MF pad with some water and it went on easily, waited 30 minutes and it came off with no problems. I was considering topping it with S100, but it was getting dark and it looked great on its own.

imported_Greg
06-08-2003, 10:39 PM
I just switched from Detailer`s Pride Paint Sealant to EX. Thanks Poorboy`s. It smells great, nice and thick, great shine.