PDA

View Full Version : Removeing Klasse

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 01:17 PM
I found klasse really hard to remove from your hands after working with it my hands stay greasy for a couple hours afterwards what can take it off i tried dawn and had no luck i hope klaase isnt harmfull. :nixweiss

Acura_RL
06-08-2003, 01:34 PM
Hmmm... Dunno. Try paint thinner.

JasonC8301
06-08-2003, 01:47 PM
You may also try a degreaser on your hands. I`ve used Eimann Fabrik`s Hi-Intensity twice to clean my hands.

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of result. Try some latex powderless gloves next time. I used them this weekend and my hands thank me for not smelling like solvents and lack paint.

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 01:51 PM
ic do you think klasse is harmfull to humens when on your skin or anything like that .

JasonC8301
06-08-2003, 02:46 PM
Shouldn`t be, but I would take precaution to it though. Its liek some stuff in life is in a way not harmful to hands but precautions are needed. Like Fantastic, 409, chlorox bleach, liquid plumbr, draino, and other household chemiclals.

I wouldn`t worry about it though, how bad can Klasse be? Its only protecting your hands by making water bead...LOL j/k

shaf
06-08-2003, 04:15 PM
Mind if I ask you you got Klasse on your hands? :D

I`ve never touched the stuff myself and it all ends up on the car or applicator pads...

Jngrbrdman
06-08-2003, 04:27 PM
I like to glaze my donuts with SG. Yummy... :p

Actually, I`ve gotten it on my hands before. When I brought it up to Toronto with me and I had a few bottles break open I got a lot of it on my hands. I washed off the bottles in the bathtub of the hotel. I didn`t find it hard to get it off my hands though. I just washed them with soap and water and a wash rag. The tub was super slick and shiney afterwards though. :D

Fr0zen
06-08-2003, 04:30 PM
well i didnt get like globs on my hands just a little resedue from the applicator when washing it.

Accumulator
06-08-2003, 04:32 PM
Fr0zen - You`ll find it wears off your skin rather quickly, especially if you wash up with something like Lava a few times. As Jason said, it`s almost certainly not THAT harmful..not like a one-time exposure is gonna cause any problems, but gloves are still a good idea.

Nick T.
06-08-2003, 05:41 PM
Zaino (topped with a good carnauba) will make your hands even shinier!